Bob Frey Ebony sneaky

Bad_Karma

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have a BEAUTIFUL Bob Frey ebony sneaky....black collar @ the joint..hoppe ring on the bottom..also a matching OB1 shaft with black kamui soft tip (gonna need replaced soon) (collar just a tiny bit bigger )...LIKE NEW!!! 375 with origional shaft...475 with both shafts,,,can txt or email pics....

Bad_Karma

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Bump...pics ..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,382

Bad_Karma

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
bump ....price drop...$450 (both shafts)...$350 (frey shaft) shipped/insured...... will entertain trede offers,... looking for a gilbert j/b cue or something similar...

icem3n

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
bump ....price drop...$450 (both shafts)...$350 (frey shaft) shipped/insured...... will entertain trede offers,... looking for a gilbert j/b cue or something similar...

What are the weight of the butt and shafts? Are they straight?

Bad_Karma

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Everything straight as an arrow!!! Unsure of weights... I have no access to a digital scale ...sorry

sharpq

What's a "Taper Roll" ???
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Is the forearm straight grain, birdseye, curly? Is the Hoppe ring ivory? Any blueing of the Frey shaft and is the ferrule clean (scrapes, cuts, chalking blueing, etc.)

Thanks

Last edited:

Bad_Karma

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I belove the forearm is birds eye... I doubt the hoppe ring is ivory... The Frey shaft is nearly perfect... I've only shot about 2 dozen racks with it ... I've alys used the ob1

Bad_Karma

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
1at the very bottom by the bumper..... It may has 1or 2 that U can barely see..buy you can't feel them at all
..but it's VERY NICE!!

strum4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Some Good Karma for Bad Karma!

As per the rules of this forum, it would be "bad karma" to place another bump until after 5:18 pm on Wednesday, March 20, 2012. But I'll give you a bump, along with some good karma: I have an ebony Frey with two shafts as well, and it's one fine cue!

I'm sure the ebony is much more striking than photographs will allow. I was pleasantly surprised when I received my ebony Frey from another AZ member. The pics didn't do the cue justice, as I'm sure is likely the case here. GLWS.