wibo

Registered
very nice, Congratulations ... I'm still waiting for my 12.5mm...

but where is the white ring in front?

which length do you have?

Last edited:

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice! Did ypu get sponsored by them or did you just want to try their equipment out by yourself?

The fit of collars seem to quite sloppy with visible lips between parts, do they bother you at all while playing?
I can't wait to hear more from you and read the complete review. Should make for a good read and knowing how incredibly strong player you are the comparasion to Revo will likely be rather thorough regarding their playability differences :wink:

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
I really did enjoy the time I tried the becue at the expo but know for a fact I couldn't deal with the paint on the shaft because it wasn't slick like the Revo.

If the prime shaft is as smooth as the Revo I may seriously consider getting one. Especially if I could get it in a 12mm as well.

Are they making more pins now as the 2 main cues I use now are both radial pins?

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm glad you finally got it and wish you to enjoy your time with a new cue so as reach your next goals, Marek. I'm sure your review will be as honest as it could be and very helpful for those with positive thinking:smile:

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
There is no paint on Prime-M, it is as slick as Revo;) And if you ask Becue guys directly they will most likely accomodate you with radial joint. Its just that they are really busy with their production now as the demand for Prime-M is super high even without any advertising, the official release date for Prime-M is on black friday :thumbup: So you may have to wait a little to get your custom order ;) Anyways go ahead and shoot them message, they are really customer-friendly bunch ;)

Thanks for the response. If you have a chance, please pm with the contract info you used to reach out to them. I'm not sure which is the best option to reach them directly.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
I really did enjoy the time I tried the becue at the expo but know for a fact I couldn't deal with the paint on the shaft because it wasn't slick like the Revo.

If the prime shaft is as smooth as the Revo I may seriously consider getting one. Especially if I could get it in a 12mm as well.

Are they making more pins now as the 2 main cues I use now are both radial pins?

I got fishing poles as smooth as a revo shouldn’t be that hard lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
12.0mm???? hmmm. Now you really have my curiosity.....

Where can I test drive a Becue Prime-M 12.0 mm shaft/cue?

I have a REVO 12.0 mm shaft 30" (76.2 cm) length.

Thanks,

JoeyA

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
12.0mm???? hmmm. Now you really have my curiosity.....

Where can I test drive a Becue Prime-M 12.0 mm shaft/cue?

I have a REVO 12.0 mm shaft 30" (76.2 cm) length.

Thanks,

JoeyA

How does the 12mm, 30" revo compare to the 29", 12.4 revo?

Thanks....

BTW:

I'm also curious how your 12mm revo and the 12mm prime-m perform side by side.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know you are a strong player and all, but from the bleachers your review will always be slightly tainted due to you being sponsored by them.

;);););)

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well the best i can do is to be 100% honest with my feelings about the cue;) and i cant influence your point of view in regards to a review by sponsored player. You have always an option either not to read such review at all or to proceed with extreme caution:thumbup: Fyi I am not pushed by Becue to write any review,thats my own iniciative to review my new cues (but they know i am going to write it). And if such review helps others to decide if they buy/test Becue or they stay away from it then all good. As you may know by now my reviews are very comprehensive and I comment both on positive and negative things, i really value my honor above all and Becue guys know very well that i am this way. My plan is to play with Prime-M for the next week to get the most info i can get from the cue and then i will relay that info here. Nothing more nothing less;)

AZBilliards has a place called, get this, "CUE REVIEWS."

The fantastic AZBilliards also has a place called "CUE AND SHAFT REVIEWS."

IF you believe in SPAMMING so often AND you have no command of the English language, please find those places to talk about your FEELINGS.

Happy Sunday to all, good day.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thx for the heads-up, I was not aware of that part of the forums and i have been here for maybe 15 years. And thank you for a very polite way to point me to the right place to post a review,its always good to feel being appreciated:D

I appreciate your kind and reasonable response, Thanks.

billiards102

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Marek,

Props for not letting want to be moderators get under your skin, conveys much about your character. I will be awaiting your review and if you choose to post it somewhere besides this thread, please put a post here with its location.

Last edited:

JoeyA

Silver Member
The 30" 12.0mm REVO squirts the cue ball slightly less than the 29" 12.4 mm REVO.

Yes, I am curious about comparing the 12.0 mm PRime-M along side of the 12.0 mm REVO.

JoeyA

How does the 12mm, 30" revo compare to the 29", 12.4 revo?

Thanks....

BTW:

I'm also curious how your 12mm revo and the 12mm prime-m perform side by side.

JoeyA

Silver Member
This is the type of post that SHOULD BE in the Main Forum. This silly notion that every post should go into it's own little cubicle is RIDICULOUS. Some people attempt to force people to write in particular sub-forums, just to show their contempt for particular subjects, AND SIMPLY UNDERMINES THE VALUE OF THIS WEB SITE. Facebook features are not the only reason that many have left this valuable pool resource.

Let the administrator send you a note and listen to him and don't listen to anyone who suggests that this type of post belongs ONLY IN A SUB-FORUM, NOT TO BE READ EXCEPT BY A FEW.

Even to this day, I rarely go to the other sub-forums as I do not have the time to see what's going on in these other locations.

Anyway Marek, I am looking forward to your review and hope one day that I will be able to compare the 12.0mm Prime-M to the REVO 12.0mm shaft.

Best regards from New Orleans, Louisiana.

JoeyA

Well the best i can do is to be 100% honest with my feelings about the cue;) and i cant influence your point of view in regards to a review by sponsored player. You have always an option either not to read such review at all or to proceed with extreme caution:thumbup: Fyi I am not pushed by Becue to write any review,thats my own iniciative to review my new cues (but they know i am going to write it). And if such review helps others to decide if they buy/test Becue or they stay away from it then all good. As you may know by now my reviews are very comprehensive and I comment both on positive and negative things, i really value my honor above all and Becue guys know very well that i am this way. My plan is to play with Prime-M for the next week to get the most info i can get from the cue and then i will relay that info here. Nothing more nothing less;)

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is the type of post that SHOULD BE in the Main Forum. This silly notion that every post should go into it's own little cubicle is RIDICULOUS. Some people attempt to force people to write in particular sub-forums, just to show their contempt for particular subjects, AND SIMPLY UNDERMINES THE VALUE OF THIS WEB SITE. Facebook features are not the only reason that many have left this valuable pool resource.

Let the administrator send you a note and listen to him and don't listen to anyone who suggests that this type of post belongs ONLY IN A SUB-FORUM, NOT TO BE READ EXCEPT BY A FEW.

Even to this day, I rarely go to the other sub-forums as I do not have the time to see what's going on in these other locations.

Anyway Marek, I am looking forward to your review and hope one day that I will be able to compare the 12.0mm Prime-M to the REVO 12.0mm shaft.

Best regards from New Orleans, Louisiana.

JoeyA

Not to mention that you get feedback, questions and responses sometimes that take weeks on the subforums but look at here, this thread already has 2 pages of responses.
Like you, I don't have time to check every forum so the main forum is where most of the action is at.
Ok a side note, it seems every topic in the main forum can be justified to be moved to a particular sub forum. It's all splitting hairs after a while.

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member
Marek,

Props, for not letting want to be moderators get under you skin, conveys much about your character. I will be awaiting your review and if you choose to post it somewhere besides this thread, please put a post here with its location.

No kidding.

I've been here awhile and didn't know about those sections. I'm sure the traffic there is huge.