Henry Brothers Pool Table???

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a Goodman's Levit Yatter table! We even have all kinds of accessories: pocket shims to play 3 cushion, old leather pill bottle, cue rack, ball rack, and a table game (don't know what it's called or how to explain it) all of which are found in the catalogue for goodman Leavitt yatter

After a lot of research and then finding the stamp on the cue rack, ball rack, and on the slate we figured it out after we brought it home. It looks as though it's dating back to the 1800s.

COOL! You may have found a nice lil gem. Too bad that table can't tell you some stories, bet there would be some good ones.....

aj6788

The cue rack and ball rack are dating back further. Sorry. They have stamps of "J Wesley Goodman's Son, Athol, Mass" that's prior to Goodman Leavitt Yatter.

aj6788

Table plays slow as molasses. A type of cloth I've seen before in ball banger bars. Lol. There are a few sets of balls. I believe one of the sets is clay? Another set is wicked light to? Not sure. I'm bringing them to the pool hall tomorrow to let the old timers tell me what I have. They'll be excited to see this stuff I got :-D

Attachments

• 20160825_010648.jpg
    20160825_010648.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 150