WTB Tascarella!

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am looking for a basic Tascarella.

The cue should be in excellent condition, straight, two full 13 mm shafts, SS 5/16 x 14 joint, 4 points, 4 veneers, Linen wrap. No need for all of the bells and whistles.

I own a nice Tascarella, so, you do not have to convince me how nice they play and feel.

My budget is in the low 2's. Please post pictures of what you have an price. I don't have a trade, just good ole' cash and I have it right now.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sent

I am looking for a basic Tascarella.

The cue should be in excellent condition, straight, two full 13 mm shafts, SS 5/16 x 14 joint, 4 points, 4 veneers, Linen wrap. No need for all of the bells and whistles.

I own a nice Tascarella, so, you do not have to convince me how nice they play and feel.

My budget is in the low 2's. Please post pictures of what you have an price. I don't have a trade, just good ole' cash and I have it right now.

Hi Tom PM sent.

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still on the hunt!

I have cash and maybe this + the cash for the right Tasc.

Attachments

• IMG_1951.jpg
    IMG_1951.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 233

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
hi Tom;

I know your potential trade hits a ton for real. :D

I suggest that you hit up Mike Gartland at Quality Cues he very recently posted on obm a beautiful Tasc like you describe and one veneer was a bright blue that made the cue really pop. His inventory is always new or like new.

the one I'm referring to was I think $2300 - $2400.

gl

best,
brian kc