Diamond Bal lPolisher

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you bought one how is packaged? Does it make to to your door in one piece undamaged or is it loose in a box? Thanks

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't have first hand input, as I bought mine new from a mechanic who had a few.

Glad it wasn't on a box coz the damn thing barely fit into my car as it was.

I can't imagine there would be a high frequency of damage to mailed ones. That would just be a poor business model and not lead to continued offering of the item for sale.

bignick31985

Life Long Learner
Silver Member
I'll be able to tell you for sure when mine arrives, lol. Been three weeks since ordering so I'm sure it's in some sort of build phase. Hoping to see a shipping notice soon!

The youtube videos I've seen of un packing the polisher seemed to have a good bit of shopping protection.

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ordered a single platter a few years ago. It came in a box, slightly larger than ball polisher. It was padded well and no damage.

Typical with diamond, first class product, packaging, etc.

Ian

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The mechanics brought my double polisher when they installed the table. It was very well packaged, with custom Styrofoam that protected it very well.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't have first hand input, as I bought mine new from a mechanic who had a few.

Glad it wasn't on a box coz the damn thing barely fit into my car as it was.

I can't imagine there would be a high frequency of damage to mailed ones. That would just be a poor business model and not lead to continued offering of the item for sale.

I ordered a BallStar years ago .... loose in cardboard box. Amazed it was not damaged.

td873

C is for Cookie
Silver Member
+1. Mine came boxed like a tank. No damage and has been working perfectly for almost 4 years now.

-td

pogmothoin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I bought one at the Expo. Whoever boxed it up did a lousy job and when I got it home it was all busted up. Diamond was great about it though. They sent a replacement and had it delivered and installed in my room free of charge.