John Schmidt's 626

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its like some of you have completely lost the ability to discuss anything you disagree on without a bunch of name calling and school yard taunts... Some of you are CLEALY off your meds and it shows.

Terrible sentences, bad grammar, petty attacks and 2nd grade comebacks. And all because you think there's some grand conspiracy to steal an obscure record in a game no one plays anymore. Some of you should be embarrassed.

Completely laughable, isn't it?

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
nope

Its like some of you have completely lost the ability to discuss anything you disagree on without a bunch of name calling and school yard taunts... Some of you are CLEALY off your meds and it shows.

Terrible sentences, bad grammar, petty attacks and 2nd grade comebacks. And all because you think there's some grand conspiracy to steal an obscure record in a game no one plays anymore. Some of you should be embarrassed.

I think yer a bad reflection for the lone star state, Many people play 14.1 still, Mosconi's 526 well documented and not an obscure record. People like u who enjoy slingin' generalizations around should stay in ur basement. Just cause 14.1 is not apart of the Mosconi cup does not mean the game is dead. But I do believe u on one thing if u played me in any pocket billiard discipline - u would b in dead rack + get splinters - from racking and or sitting in the chair - I think I would have double indemnity (big fancy word for u to learn) on u being able to acquire both. Don't mess with MO - u ain't got much action from what I can see. ALso the petty attack - is what is Mosconi's true World Record is under right now - yes j.s. and the two stooges at bca are in charge of the petty attack. If u think j.s./bca claim will stand the test of time - u presumptuous Yer lone star ain't shining too bright right now Texas wanna b.

Last edited:

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
Here is Mosconi's description of the affidavit:
"There were about three hundred people in the audience, and one of them was an attorney who prepared an affidavit attesting to the validity of my claim to a new record. A few days later, the BCA gave its stamp of approval."

The Break. "The Break August Issue 2001". Issuu. Retrieved 13 December 2015.

Note: Attorney who was in the audience prepared the affidavit. Mosconi does not say if attorney signed the affidavit as affiant or notary.

briankenobi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Logic and common sense right here.

But this thread has been interesting to follow. Its like a "What are they going to say next?"

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Completely laughable, isn't it?

Clealy it is. I'll tell you what. Pushin' around lil balls with a stick is serious, serious business gawd dammit!

note: this post has been edited so as to ensure its irrelavence and to acknowledge the fleeting nature of records and ultimately life itself.

Last edited:

jalapus logan

Silver Member
Wait, what if I am mistaken and Epstein is actually alive and has already beaten Schmidt's disputed 14.1 record. Woah, that is actually the case. Damn I'm good.

jalapus logan

Silver Member
Wait yet again, one more possibility for consideration. What if I told you that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against 14.1 record holder John Schmidt by holding his unreleased unedited video hostage in the basement of a DC area pizzeria.

Boys, we need to find that video!

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
thank you

for illustrating my point so eloquently....

I think yer a bad reflection for the lone star state, Many people play 14.1 still, Mosconi's 526 well documented and not an obscure record. People like u who enjoy slingin' generalizations around should stay in ur basement. Just cause 14.1 is not apart of the Mosconi cup does not mean the game is dead. But I do believe u on one thing if u played me in any pocket billiard discipline - u would b in dead rack + get splinters - from racking and or sitting in the chair - I think I would have double indemnity (big fancy word for u to learn) on u being able to acquire both. Don't mess with MO - u ain't got much action from what I can see. ALso the petty attack - is what is Mosconi's true World Record is under right now - yes j.s. and the two stooges at bca are in charge of the petty attack. If u think j.s./bca claim will stand the test of time - u presumptuous Yer lone star ain't shining too bright right now Texas wanna b.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm just amazed he can close both usernames with the appropriate usernames.

Like he's some kinda criminal genius.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dang!

If there are any edited posts, then the whole thread is invalid.

Mighta known somebody was gonna cook the books!

I have already contacted Guinness. It goes through me like berries through a goose!

Hu

jalapus logan

Silver Member
Just to be crystal clear here...I very bigly believe that john Schmidt broke the world 14.1 straight pool high run record and that it is quite highly probable that he did not. And I mean that with all sincerity. When JS releases the unedited video, someone please tell me about it. I would watch it myself, I really would, but that would be a significant time investment, plus my overall malaise coupled with nihilism renders me powerless to summon the will to care.

But I'll tell you what...I'm from the north of the south. And I kid you not.

markjames

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are multiple changes in capitalization in that letter; it's an obvious forgery Lou. 526 never happened.

the hilariously hilarious of all this
hilariousness is getting sillier than
monte python and the flying circus

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
If there are any edited posts, then the whole thread is invalid.
I polished my balls several hundred posts back and can't say I got the left one exactly back where it was when I started. we may actually only be at about 385.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Interesting news story from today.

The vehicle, which was tested on a seven-mile stretch of a Nevada highway on Saturday, also reached the highest speed ever achieved on a public road, at 532.93 kilometres per hour, according to the company. The official top speed is the result of two runs in opposite directions, to account for wind and road variations.

SSC said that two independent witnesses were on site to verify the world records.

Seems like no video and only 2 witnesses works for some things.

Can someone please pass the ketchup?