What a surprise - can you believe it?

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
So I'm walking around the expo and I see Pete Calabrese bapping some balls around and I'm thinking to myself--- is that the guy who made that little 3-ball polisher that connects to a drill??

I go up to him and ask him about it and he says he might have some parts left and he takes down my name, phone# and address. Mind you, I'm totally expecting to pay. Many of you know I've been pulling my hair out trying to find a good way to clean my balls without spending tons of money. So I figure, even if there aren't any replacement pads, screw-it... I'll make my own or something. At least I can buy a little device.

The expo comes and goes and I totally forget about the little polisher. I just now went out to my mailbox and WTF?!?!? There's a box from Pete.

I open it up and holy crap - it's the full polisher: the top thing, the bottom tub AND a container of ball polisher!!

As soon as I'm done with this post I'm gonna whip out the power drill and hook that thing up and see how it works.

I'm blown away. Pete--- if you're reading this, I definitely owe you $$$$ for this. I can't accept that for free. I would have called except I don't have your phone number. Please let me send you $$$!

Man, if that guy isn't the nicest guy ever - who is?

Will report back soon.

Dave

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Great story, buddy and happy to hear you will have clean balls soon :D

Dude, you have no idea. I'm not handy and have zero clue on how to make one. I also don't wanna spend 5 bills buying one. My heart was broken when I heard this little gadget wasn't being made anymore because it sounded perfect for me. My balls are always cruddy because I dont wanna hand polish them. So, this is pretty big for me because I'm such a lazy f#@&.

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
You don't know how hard I am laughing right now...and I am at work...LOL

Seriously though, that is one COOL guy to help a brother out like that.

Me too! You know he probably has no problem hand polishing his shaft, but not his balls!

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Look, if I polished my shaft with this polisher.... one eye would be near the pool table, the other eye would be near the fireplace and my body would be on the floor with the power drill in my hand with smoke coming out of my hair.

Police Officer:

"Yes, Mrs. Segal. This is how we, um, found your son. Yes ma'am. It appeared as though he was wearing clean underwear until the power surge made him shit himself. Please sign here, ma'am."

On the lighter side of things... my balls are now perfectly clean. This little doo-dad works really sweet. There's no low-end mechanical cleaner on the market. I hope Pete can find a way to start selling these things again. This thing is super-duper.

djkx1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Look, if I polished my shaft with this polisher.... one eye would be near the pool table, the other eye would be near the fireplace and my body would be on the floor with the power drill in my hand with smoke coming out of my hair.

Police Officer:

"Yes, Mrs. Segal. This is how we, um, found your son. Yes ma'am. It appeared as though he was wearing clean underwear until the power surge made him shit himself. Please sign here, ma'am."

On the lighter side of things... my balls are now perfectly clean. This little doo-dad works really sweet. There's no low-end mechanical cleaner on the market. I hope Pete can find a way to start selling these things again. This thing is super-duper.

Shoulda tried it without the elbow drop, you might still be intact.

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOFL...Dave.

We were hoping for before and after pictures.
You know...Here are my cruddy balls and now here they are all nice and shiny.

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Personally, I hate cleaning or polishing my balls. And I take horrible care of my shaft. My shaft is horrifically discolored as a result. And its hardly smooth. My shaft feels more like a stick of rock candy when I stroke it and, with all the grime and gunk that builds up, it smells pretty bad. As a result, its really unpleasant to stroke.

But I'm used to playing with dirty balls and shafts so, having clean balls isn't a huge issue. Still, I understand that sometimes dirty balls just don't react the way you expect them to when you smack them around and, well... that can be frustrating. So I see the need for clean balls and a smooth, clean shaft when I play with my stick. Its difficult to find a cost-effective ball cleaner and so to hear that these ball polishers are no longer available is a bit sad.

But as for Spidey having newly polished balls, I'm sure it'll make firing them in the hole a lot easier now so... congrats! And its a nice gesture to want to pay this guy for polishing your balls!

chin0

"Chino Miss-A-Lot"
Silver Member
I found out the best way to clean my balls, its call a shower and soap :D

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi there spidey,

i'm not surprised. We have alot of nice people in this pool world in fact the huge majority are top shelf. I see it first hand running aroung the country teaching. I'm in one spot long enough to see the real deal with everyone too.

But i must agree i would have to put your man here in the top 5 ever on my list of the nicest people in pool. CLOSE TO 1 IF NOT NUMBER 1.

Thanks for sharing this with us. Have a great day....................

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
BUMP---- please, if anyone knows how to get in touch with Pete Calabrese, please PM me his number. I gotta call this guy and personally thank him.

Thanks,
Dave