Gentle Ball Polisher

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
I've been thinking about the current ball cleaner design and I believe it's a bit too rough and can damage the balls. So I began my quest for an alternative solution. Since I am in the technology field, I felt bots were the way to go. I finally found them and my work begain.

First I purchased 1000 little robots. I had my wife sew little microfiber shoes for each one and Ifitted each both. Next I dipped one of their little feet in liquid wax, they other I left dry to wipe up the excess wax. I place an 8 ball in a one gallon bucket, wound each robot and placed them in the bucket with the ball. 30 seconds later, not only was the ball clean, but very happy as well.

This may be a new trend. PM me for the pattern of their little slippers.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ALL!!!

Dan

Attachments

• robot.jpg
    robot.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 309

chin0

"Chino Miss-A-Lot"
Silver Member
I like my "balls" spit shined. I also prefer it to be hot, blonde, nice rack, and no penis. Thats what I call gentle!

scratchs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
STOP IT.........your killing me...omfg..great post man..my wife want to know if your going in to the adult bot buzzz...lol

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I used to take my balls across town to an elderly spinster who back in the day worked in the circus giving enemas to elephants. She once remarked that although the job didn't pay very much, she was loath to give up show business and had stayed on for thirty-five years. She also mentioned that an elephant turd, something few people actually knew, was much like a bowling ball only that it was somewhat lighter. What a fine old lady. My balls used to sparkle. :wink2: