First major international success for Hellenic Pocket Billiard Union!!

Petros Andrikop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Athens 17/4/2015

Hellenic Pocket Billiard Union

We are pleased to announce the first major international success for a player of our union, which happens to be the greatest success for a Greek player in the History of Pool in European Championships - Singles Men's division.

Alexander Kazakis, only 23 years old, won yesterday the gold medal in EC men 2015 in Algarve Portugal in the discipline of 10-ball.

The joy and pride in everyone here for this success will stay with us forever. Along with our expectations for such ones following, and the sense of responsibility which will guide us to corresponding in the best possible way for the benefit of the sport.

For now we want to express our warm congratulations and thank Alexander for the moments of greatness he gave us!!

The Board of HPBU

https://www.facebook.com/hpbu.gr/ph...753113567539/1580366642239519/?type=1&theater

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
congrats Petros, and great Hellenic pool now has got a new organizational body!
Well done Kazaqi, even if he defeated my fellow countryman Stepanov ;)

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Congratulations to Alexander & the whole Union.

American Pro Players need to come together in some manner & take care of themselves as no one else is going to do it.

I hope whatever someone does, if anything, for Pro Players here that it involves an association of some sort & not does not allow total independence of hot shots so to speak.

Again Congratulations,
Rick