Jackpot Cues

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
I’m glad this thread was brought up. I remember this thread. It’s why I never thought anything much of all this discussion. Post number 24 and number 30 seem to answer everything.

Post number 30 tells everyone that Jack is not making these cues, and that Jack has many friends in the industry that would make these cues, and they want anonymity for whatever reason.

Freddie <~~~ maybe it’s all in my head

Here Freddie; this is for posterity:

I have access to equipment, this will be a hands on project for me,
Everything will be topnotch. If they don't look,hit,and feel perfect
to me I will scrap the whole thing.
Great names, we may even do a special line, Campot Black-Balls
or Depot Black-balled, or Libra Black-Baller.
jack

Libra, Libra, Lib...

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here Freddie; this is for posterity:

Libra, Libra, Lib...

And this doesn’t change anything. It was clear from Post 24 and 30 that:

It’s a gamble. Don’t buy if it’s not for you. Can’t be clearer.
This was for playability. Great fit or looks weren't the primary reason.
Other people would be building them. Very clear.
They were to remain anonymous. Also clear.

Jack says he was going to be hands on. Great. The rest of the posts were clear that others would be very involved in the actual build. There can be no complaint anymore. It was so clear.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And this doesn’t change anything. It was clear from Post 24 and 30 that:

It’s a gamble. Don’t buy if it’s not for you. Can’t be clearer.
This was for playability. Great fit or looks weren't the primary reason.
Other people would be building them. Very clear.
They were to remain anonymous. Also clear.

Jack says he was going to be hands on. Great. The rest of the posts were clear that others would be very involved in the actual build. There can be no complaint anymore. It was so clear.

There was a lot of dancing around and misdirection, though I think that's just Dean's posting style in general. Based off that thread, I agree with you.

Now if Dean had kept it a thread or two, there wouldnt have been so much confusion as there was probably 15-20 jackpot threads with varrying degrees of information in each. Dean said he will slow down on the spamming so what else is there to discuss, not much IMO

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SNOOKER THEORY lets face the truth for once

i once way back before I had heard anything about you offered to give you a free autograhed photo of Tom and Jerry

for reasons I never understood you hounded my every thread criticisng this citicizing that
never saying much always a compliment to be followed by verbal abuse, give a penny steal a pound
I am nothing but not fair baloney your style of insincerity

The truth is you don't like my style,you don't like me and you were looking to hurt me any way you could

I have never seen you write anything positive, I kinda doubt you know enough about pool to offer advice, you don't have any stories to make us cry or laugh.

Why don't you try to entertain the troops instead of picking on preople

I am not a liar after all,but you don't have the common decency to apologize

You didn't have the courtesy to contact me privately to find out before you started your nasty verbal assaults

I did nothing,but go overboard posting what I thought were funny threads,I was wrong,I offended good guys

When i confessed to spamming and promised to quit,placing selling ads in the wrong forum and too many

I got accused for spamming for apologizing

I lost my Tascarella and got accused of lying

True I don't understand forums,maybe tearing down people and parading yourself is standard fare

I want a public apology

you have damaged my reputation to some in public,it is not enough to couch all that with some trivial nonsense like if dean had not posted too ofen this would never have happened

passive voice baloney,it didnt happen,you attacked me without interest or provocation

i kinda doubt i am the only one

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There once was a fellow named Campbell
who's postings, they often would ramble.
Entertaining the masses
he was granted free passes.
And buying could be a fun gamble.
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Dean just needs to learn how to use the "Ignore" feature and tune out the haters. Its so simple: DON'T buy one of his cues. DON'T try to be the moral compass of AZ.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To be clear, you tried to sell me a Tom and Jerry photo out the blue, unsolicited, and I mentioned I wasn't interested in purchasing it.

Then you offered it to me for free, which I also turned down, I said when time permited I might trade some art, but I don't take freebies, especially from folks I don't know in person.

Is that not correct?

If by chance you disagree that I am not being 100% truthful, would you mind if I post our conversation?

Now just because you offered me something for free, which I turned down, doesn't mean you get a pass from me to spam the hell out of the boards.

And before this went down, when people talked shit about you selling without pictures or your posting style, I would always defend you, and mentioned how much I enjoyed your posts countless times, which is probably why you offered to give me the painting, Here is just a couple examples,
Dean seems to be a standup guy, close to 250 positive Itrader, with zero bad references and a good taste in cues. I think pair that with his ability to tell a story, plus the excitement of getting a surprise, all comes together for the guy.
...You are one my fav posters, think many feel the same.
I look forward to Dean's posts personally
I like Dean's posts, something different from the norm. Really like the way he tells a story.

Anyone with a lick of sense who reads my quotes above, would knows that what you just said (quoted below) was an outright lie,
Deanoc "The truth is you don't like my style,you don't like me and you were looking to hurt me any way you could, I have never seen you write anything positive"

I can link to countless other posts where I said nice things about you and how much I liked your style of posting, it's sad you would resort to outright lying now. Maybe if you don't like folks calling you a liar, you shouldn't tell bald-faced lies, just a thought.

Here is the thing Dean, you went off the deep end on this whole Jackpot thing, and because you offered me something for free, apparently you think I should run defense for you, sorry, I call bullshit when I see it, be it my best friend or a foe.

I also said nice things about Leon Sly until I realized what a toolbox he is.

I have lost most my respect for you based on the way you handled yourself, sounds like the feeling is mutual.

i once way back before I had heard anything about you offered to give you a free autograhed photo of Tom and Jerry

for reasons I never understood you hounded my every thread criticisng this citicizing that
never saying much always a compliment to be followed by verbal abuse, give a penny steal a pound

The truth is you don't like my style,you don't like me and you were looking to hurt me any way you could

I have never seen you write anything positive, I kinda doubt you know enough about pool to offer advice, you don't have any stories to make us cry or laugh.

You didn't have the courtesy to contact me privately to find out before you started your nasty verbal assaults

I did nothing,but go overboard posting what I thought were funny threads,I was wrong,I offended good guys

When i confessed to spamming and promised to quit,placing selling ads in the wrong forum and too many

True I don't understand forums,maybe tearing down people and parading yourself is standard fare

I want a public apology

you have damaged my reputation to some in public,it is not enough to couch all that with some trivial nonsense like if dean had not posted too ofen this would never have happened

passive voice baloney,it didnt happen,you attacked me without interest or provocation

Last edited:

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
People who live in glass houses.....

Let him who has not sinned......

Do unto others........

Live and let live.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member

I want a public apology

Is it your position that you were not at all deceptive about these cues and are now a victim of the forum?

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
there was once a fellow named Campbell
who kept truth well hid in the bramble
should you take a chance, better hold onto your pants
for *every* purchase from him is a gamble

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ten fellows from the forums all bought a Jackpot cue
Then they played so good, they didn’t know what to do

When Dean offered a new batch and a chance to buy another
Some bought a second or maybe one for their brother

The people who didn’t get one started to rant and shout
But it didn’t involve them, so they should have stayed out

Instead they continued to pile on in an effort to slam Dean
In something that was none of their business, if you know what I mean

My Jackpot plays sweet and I ain’t complaining
As far as I’m concerned, there’s no reason for explaining

So, I’ll play with my Jackpot and have a whole lot of fun
As the naysayers post in a thread that should have been all done

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Could you send me the SSN of the cue maker, as well as the IP address to his soul? Thank youuu.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200128-123933.jpg
    Screenshot_20200128-123933.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 324

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
The record on this will never be straight; and, it never needs to be.

We called bullshit where we saw bullshit, and I think the forum is better for it.

JackPot cues will go down with the same rep as Bama cues, Sly, Harris, Eason, Zinzola, Wheat, and the rest of worthless items hawked around here.

I genuinely hope the ones that received them are happy with them and that they shoot beautifully.