Table Financing

Bigdaddi44

Registered
First of all let me state that I am not a current room owner. I am however in the process of becoming one. My question up for discussion is...How did you as an owner fund your room? Do you have any recommendations for financing?

Any help would be appreciated.

a1712

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Call Diamond about their table lease programs. Brian.

junior

Bill Aubin
Silver Member
There are many options for financing. Banks are typically the most difficult but we offer many types of alternative financing for real estate, equipment, etc. DM for more info

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are many options for financing. Banks are typically the most difficult but we offer many types of alternative financing for real estate, equipment, etc. DM for more info
This thread IS almost 2yrs old, right?

junior

Bill Aubin
Silver Member
Yes, garczar, obviously. Still relevant if someone is searching though, but thanks for the clarification.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I sell Diamond tables, whats up with the financing options?? I have people call and ask for it sometimes. You guys finance end users?

TFT

Yes, garczar, obviously. Still relevant if someone is searching though, but thanks for the clarification.

Attachments

• trent diamond card.jpg
    trent diamond card.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 327

junior

Bill Aubin
Silver Member
Hey Trent,
There are two options, depending on who is asking you - We do commercial loans to businesses, such as room owner wants a loan to purchase tables - or we can set up B2C financing, business to consumer. So a retail seller of tables, cues, cue repair equipment, you name it, can offer a financing program to the consumers. Like when you buy furniture, or home improvement like a roof or flooring, and they provider financing for the buyer. PM if you'd like and I can give you my contact info to discuss what you are looking for.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
We both maybe now that I think of it. I am starting to sell pool rooms more often these days. I also get people who ask for financing for personal tables, I usually tell them to go the 0% interest credit card for as many months possible and to pay it off in the promotional period to avoid interest. Seems many of them do not have the credit needed to get those, so maybe a secondary lender might be an option.
Thanks

TFT

Hey Trent,
There are two options, depending on who is asking you - We do commercial loans to businesses, such as room owner wants a loan to purchase tables - or we can set up B2C financing, business to consumer. So a retail seller of tables, cues, cue repair equipment, you name it, can offer a financing program to the consumers. Like when you buy furniture, or home improvement like a roof or flooring, and they provider financing for the buyer. PM if you'd like and I can give you my contact info to discuss what you are looking for.

junior

Bill Aubin
Silver Member
Yes, there are different ways to do it. Pool room acquisition funding is something we can definitely do. For personal tables, that is a good route for the credit card option for those that can qualify, another option is to provide your own credit line. We would offer a program for you, you have link on website, vehicle, store front, whatever..... Customer clicks to apply, when they get approved, you get paid then they pay the finance provider. I'll send you an email with email info.

Bigdaddi44

Registered
Well it's been a couple of years since I asked the question but now I'm back with the same question. Is there financing available?

junior

Bill Aubin
Silver Member
Yes, there are options, depending on what you are wanting to do. I will DM my contact info.

Oldandtired

Registered
I'm searching for a 7 foot new (used ok too) diamond pool table . And searching for a diamond pool table financing company . I live on the west coast . If your a dealer/info/ECT/retail loan for diamond pool tables please send me info I would like it installed , light , everything . . Have good weekend thankyou