Teak/Pheasantwood.

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Rating - 88%
22   3   0
Hi all here teak/pheasant .3/8x10 ss. pin. Wt. is 18.7oz and can go up to about 19.5.I use it as my player for awhile (3-4mo.) Ivor-x ferrule 13mm.Bal. point is 18.75 form the bumper. has a couple of little dings in forarm but not threw finish. I listed it I think $500.00 with 2 shafts,Then I decided to keep it for myself.( got anothe 1 in the works for me so wife say ________ so here it is ,lol. $250.00 shipped in the US with 1 shaft. As always all input welcome.Thanks Jeff Eason
Pheasant-Teak2.jpg

Pheasant-Teak3.jpg

Pheasant-Teak4.jpg

Pheasant-Teak5.jpg

Pheasant-Teak6.jpg

Pheasant-Teak.jpg

Pheasant-Teak1.jpg

Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Nice one Jeff, I just got 4 pieces of nicely figured pheasant wood in the mail last week. Got a good price on it, but truthfully have never seen close up pics of a pheasant wood cue. If Christmas wasn't so close I'd be playing with that one soon.
Terry.

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Rating - 88%
22   3   0
Blue Hog ridr said:
Nice one Jeff, I just got 4 pieces of nicely figured pheasant wood in the mail last week. Got a good price on it, but truthfully have never seen close up pics of a pheasant wood cue. If Christmas wasn't so close I'd be playing with that one soon.
Terry.

thanks Terry. It plays great.King has played with cue also. Thanks again Jeff Eason

ccn7

Ole Pool Fool
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
WOW jeff that is one lovely piece of work. I already have one of your cues a 60" which i love. Man just like Blue Hog so close to christmas really buts a stop on a new or used cue for me. any trades considered, only thing i have at the monent is a meucci orginal which Brent refinished for me its just been chalked like new. test hit only. anyways, great looking cue. if after the 1st of the year you still have it i sure would be interested. having no money i like to wheel and deal whats else you looking for besides cash.

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Rating - 88%
22   3   0
ccn7 said:
WOW jeff that is one lovely piece of work. I already have one of your cues a 60" which i love. Man just like Blue Hog so close to christmas really buts a stop on a new or used cue for me. any trades considered, only thing i have at the monent is a meucci orginal which Brent refinished for me its just been chalked like new. test hit only. anyways, great looking cue. if after the 1st of the year you still have it i sure would be interested. having no money i like to wheel and deal whats else you looking for besides cash.

Hi ,Thanks for the kind words .Im glade your enjoying your 60" cue. Not really looking to trade but you never know. Thanks Jeff Eason

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Rating - 95.6%
43   2   0
Yep this is a nice cue with a nice hit to it ...I have played with it the cue rolls straight together and apart ... Heck I even designed the ring work on this cue one afternoon when we were piddlin around over at Jeffs ... Or at least I had a huge input on the ring work... Jeff likes to bounce some of his idea's off of me from time to time ... He don't always listen to me and that is when he gets in trouble ... Like the time he ran the boring bit through his thumb then stuck his thumb into the electrical socket to cauterize the wound ... I told him to make sure he was standing in a puddle of water when he stuck his thumb into the electrical outlet ... But he did'nt listen and he is still making these cues ... :wink:

But seriously this cue has a very nice and highly figured piece of Pheasant wood in it ... It hits very well and for 250.00 it is a steal most cue makers would ask 500.00 or so for a cue like this ...

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Rating - 88%
22   3   0
The King said:
Yep this is a nice cue with a nice hit to it ...I have played with it the cue rolls straight together and apart ... Heck I even designed the ring work on this cue one afternoon when we were piddlin around over at Jeffs ... Or at least I had a huge input on the ring work... Jeff likes to bounce some of his idea's off of me from time to time ... He don't always listen to me and that is when he gets in trouble ... Like the time he ran the boring bit through his thumb then stuck his thumb into the electrical socket to cauterize the wound ... I told him to make sure he was standing in a puddle of water when he stuck his thumb into the electrical outlet ... But he did'nt listen and he is still making these cues ... :wink:

But seriously this cue has a very nice and highly figured piece of Pheasant wood in it ... It hits very well and for 250.00 it is a steal most cue makers would ask 500.00 or so for a cue like this ...

Hi King you said you wouldnt say anything about the outlet,lol. But I can tell you that you should make sure the breaker is of on a waterheater b4 you change the T-stats out ,lol.
Thanks Jeff Eason

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Rating - 95.6%
43   2   0
Can''t beleive this one has not sold yet ...Times must be tough here around the Holidays ....

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Rating - 88%
22   3   0
Mr Hoppe said:
That must be one heavy butt cap . . .
Mr H

LOL good catch Mr Hoppe. I never even seen that typo.Guess im just used to making them ,lol. The bal point is 18.75 from the bumper. Cue plays better than I do,lol. I may consider some offers. Thanks Jeff Eason

Last edited:

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Rating - 95.6%
43   2   0
Yes sir Mr Hoppe, actually Fatboy and Jeff were seperated at birth ... Fatboy has been working on his spelling but Jeff is to busy building cues to work on his .... :thumbup:

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Rating - 88%
22   3   0
The King said:
Yes sir Mr Hoppe, actually Fatboy and Jeff were seperated at birth ... Fatboy has been working on his spelling but Jeff is to busy building cues to work on his .... :thumbup:

That what my wife does is tell me how to spell ,when she's not at work,lol.

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Rating - 88%
22   3   0
First 1 to PM me b4 9pm eastern and ready to paypal will get a deal and a high. Found something on ebay and I want it so some1 gets a deal if they act fast . Thanks Jeff Eason