SET For A AZer

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
These will be done and in his hands next week. A player and a JB .As always all input welcome . The player is in the next set of pics. Thanks Jeff Eason
ButchsJB.jpg

ButchsJB4.jpg

ButchsJB3.jpg

ButchsJB2.jpg

ButchsJB1.jpg

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Wow ...Jeff ... very nice cue love the ring work and the wood they are beautiful... Must be one of heck of a friend your building this set for , for a Christmas gift he sure is a lucky guy ... I'm really impressed with these last few cues oyu have put out ... your getting some great looking coco ...

CueCaps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice Job!!

Hey Jeff,
You matched the Cocobolo Grain lines really good on that 1st cue..
Incredible difference in looks when the grain lines up..
I used to use CA to glue a pieces to be lined-up and couldn't beat the CA hardening time.. :sorry:
Now, I use Epoxy..:eek:
I found out I ain't that fast lining up things..

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
The King said:
Wow ...Jeff ... very nice cue love the ring work and the wood they are beautiful... Must be one of heck of a friend your building this set for , for a Christmas gift he sure is a lucky guy ... I'm really impressed with these last few cues oyu have put out ... your getting some great looking coco ...
Hi Butch ,
OK i'll let the cat out of the bag. Yes these 2 cues are for a x-mas gift ,Guess ya'll would like to know who now.They are for ,wait why should I say who there for ? OK OK , they are for Butch ( King ) these are yours. Hope you enjoy them and have a great X-Mas. You are a great friend . Jeff Eason

Last edited:

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
CueCaps said:
Hey Jeff,
You matched the Cocobolo Grain lines really good on that 1st cue..
Incredible difference in looks when the grain lines up..
I used to use CA to glue a pieces to be lined-up and couldn't beat the CA hardening time.. :sorry:
Now, I use Epoxy..:eek:
I found out I ain't that fast lining up things..

Incredible difference in looks when the grain lines up. Your right ,I think it makes a cue look cleaner and I will try to do it everytime .thanks Jeff Eason

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
hawk4863 said:
Incredible difference in looks when the grain lines up. Your right ,I think it makes a cue look cleaner and I will try to do it everytime .thanks Jeff Eason

Wow very nice looking cue you have there .. I like the concepts of both of them..

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Realizm said:
Wow very nice looking cue you have there .. I like the concepts of both of them..

Thanks for the kind words.Wanted to make a set ( A player ans A JB ) so this is what I came up with . Thanks to all of ya'll helping with input ,both good and bad has helped me alot. Thanks again to every1 . Jeff Eason

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
cuejunky said:
Nice looking wood but, I'm curious, why is the JB fancier than the player?
Hi ,
Where I put the jump joint is 16" from the joint.I did a seg. handle so the forarm didnt look so long.Now after thinking about it I guess I could have a jump joint without a seg. handle .No then I would have to put a collier there .But thats why it worked out that way.Here's a pic apart.
Thanks Jeff Eason
IM000001-7.jpg

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Hi,
Both cues are cored all the way. The player is cored with maple and the JB is cored with rosewood. Thanks Jeff Eason