Mike bender trio

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was asked to display my three Benders together. The workmanship on these cues is superb. I hit a couple of balls with each one last night and they play as good as they look. I let them go then got them back. These cues have some of the most intricate workmanship that I have ever owned. The best of the best from Mike.

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 1,365
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 1,276
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 1,297
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 1,250
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 1,351
Last edited:

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bender

Thanks Troy, they look even better in person my picture taking is not the best. Take Care Buddy.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Middle one is my favorite, reminds me of black boar with the silver inlays.

Question is, the cues play as good as they look, but do YOU play as good as they look? :):wink::D

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bender

The inlays are gold and yes they do play as good as they look. As far as my level of play I don't even deserve to hit them. I am just a hacker that loves the art and the game.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
These are spectacular Randy. Mike's work may seem like a diamond in the ruff for some because you don't see much of it but he is a MASTER at this craft and you can see that with the cues you posted here... Absolute GEMS!

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bender

They are truly artwork, but I do hit a couple balls with them. They are setting next to my Manzino's and are right at home with the workmanship.