Poll for your favorite LD shaft

What is your favorite low deflection cue?

• Predator 314-2

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Predator Z2

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • OB-1

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • OB-2

• OB Classic

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • OB Pro

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Katana

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Mcdermott

• Lacasi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mezz

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Cuetech

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 25 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MalibuMike

Banned
Oh Yeah almost Forgot!

[/QUOTE]

Oh Yeah almost Forgot! I see all the geeks are chiming in with the BD SS360's! LOL, Holy guacamole Batman they are made with Kryptonite! You can not take these guys seriously! Come on campers, lets snap it up! Nudie cues? The Velvet Elvis of Billiards! Anyone who starts there home page with, "IN THE BEGINNING the company that started the trend of custom “LD” shafts dictated how they are described still to this day. They called their shafts “low deflection” even though in reality they are neither low deflection nor do they lower deflection."
I'm mean Duh, anyone who doesn't know this by now lives in "A Galaxy Far Far Away!" I don't know about you but I would feel more comfortable if my cue-maker was reading Engineering or Physics periodicals and not EC Comix!
See you in the funny papers,
Malibu Mike Murphy

Attachments

• 1521389_10151992606468463_1050513157_n.jpg
    1521389_10151992606468463_1050513157_n.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 805
  • 10474897_10152459006068463_7808035180432769734_n.jpg
    10474897_10152459006068463_7808035180432769734_n.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 805

bdcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Oh Yeah almost Forgot! I see all the geeks are chiming in with the BD SS360's! LOL, Holy guacamole Batman they are made with Kryptonite! You can not take these guys seriously! Come on campers, lets snap it up! Nudie cues? The Velvet Elvis of Billiards! Anyone who starts there home page with, "IN THE BEGINNING the company that started the trend of custom “LD” shafts dictated how they are described still to this day. They called their shafts “low deflection” even though in reality they are neither low deflection nor do they lower deflection."
I'm mean Duh, anyone who doesn't know this by now lives in "A Galaxy Far Far Away!" I don't know about you but I would feel more comfortable if my cue-maker was reading Engineering or Physics periodicals and not EC Comix!
See you in the funny papers,
Malibu Mike Murphy

Thanks for your comment Malibu Mike. If I had known you were available for career guidance and website design I would have given you a call. By the way what is your website address so we can look u up? You must be staying very busy. Thanks again.
Bob
[/QUOTE]

MalibuMike

Banned
Sorry Bob!

Lighten up, it struck me as funny, No Offence! Do you sell 30" blanks so I can have Schon install their joint on one of your shafts? BTW, I am a huge underground comic fan and was close friends with Harvey Pekar, and collected EC comic's as well as "Panic" the precursor to MAD. My favorite cartoonists are Winsor McCay of "Little Nemo" and "Dreams of A Welsh Rarebit Fiend". I would also consider a Basil Wolverton Break-Cue!:D[IMG]http://www.hypebeast.com/image/2009/11/stussy-basil-wolverton-4.jpg[/IMG]

Attachments

• mkUCxlK1av0r8Z-4K5l5Q6Q.jpg
    mkUCxlK1av0r8Z-4K5l5Q6Q.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 767

bdcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lighten up, it struck me as funny, No Offence! Do you sell 30" blanks so I can have Schon install their joint on one of your shafts? BTW, I am a huge underground comic fan and was close friends with Harvey Pekar, and collected EC comic's as well as "Panic" the precursor to MAD. My favorite cartoonists are Winsor McCay of "Little Nemo" and "Dreams of A Welsh Rarebit Fiend". I would also consider a Basil Wolverton Break-Cue!:D[IMG]http://www.hypebeast.com/image/2009/11/stussy-basil-wolverton-4.jpg[/IMG]

Your pm box is not operating. Please send me an email.... bob@bdcuesandcomix.com

tjshaw02

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hmmm....

this poll just convinced me to get a Jacoby Edge to check it out. :thumbup:

theone77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OB classic than 314-2 and now ordered SS360.. seems Jacoby Edge is more here.. but i want to revive this thread and have more input for all members

MalibuMike

Banned
The top cues on the list refect more about Marketing!

Then about LD shafts! Predator has moved to the bottom of the list as far as I am concerned! But they spend the most money on advertizing, followed by OB. So I am not surprized that I do not see The Tiger Pro-X on the list, which is a far better shaft then any of the other shafts mentioned, (Still waiting on my BD Cues SS/360-2 shaft so I can rate it, I have high hopes for it, I hope it shows up soon!
Mike

MalibuMike

Banned
Just got my SS360-2 shaft!

And I have to say it is awesome! As everyone knows I am a huge fan of the Tiger Pro-X, and still am. The SS360-2 Bob made for me is a 12.0 dia with conical taper it is MUCH better the the new OB Pro Plus or any of the Predator or any of the other hyped up poor quality OB shafts. It ranks like this:
1. Tie Tiger Pro-X and BD SS360
2. Jacoby Hybrid Edge
3. Mezz Hybrid Pro II
4. Tiger Ultra-X-LD

LD shafts to stay away from: Predator and OB. They are all marketing and ZERO quality.

Break Shafts:
1. Mezz Power Break (ASH) awesome!
2. Tiger Icebreaker, 30" great CB control!