http://www.classifiedbilliards.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=1512
Must be signed in to view the R@ffles area,,,,,,,

Last edited:

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
do i need a different user name and password to get into that site. for the raffles.?

well,,,,,,you can use the same ones you use here if you like,,,,,but yes, registration is required there, it's the only way to filter out spammers unfortunately.

On that note,,,,,,if you have iTrader reputation here on AZB, then that reputation should certainly be transferable wherever you are,,,,,,so if you use the same username it is very easy to verify, and get you credited in my ezTrader system.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
new to az, dont have a reputation. how does itrader work?

basically, you deal with someone fairly on a sale or trade, they bump your iTrader Rep+1, and you do them the same.

Most folks are skeptical about dealing with people who have no , or low itrader rep. Often a seller will hold their item till payment clears before shipping. Can't blame them in todays world though.

Last edited:

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have to agree with all this,,,,,,but I can guarantee it's not the same cue. The one in my contest is in my bag as we speak, and has been for well over a year. There is one picture in the ebay auction that appears to be copied from my contest, but all the others are different. Mine no longer has a phenolic tip either, as can be seen in my contest, the phenolic tip has been faced off, the phenolic ferrulle shortened, and a Samsara break tip installed. This is not the same cue, though I see you guys points. You may notice also that all of my pics are on the same background, that I use for all my stuff. Only 1 of those pics are on that background.

For the record though,,,,,I never sell on ebay,,,,,,,though I do buy there occasionally,,,,,under username frankp959.

I have no affiliation with that auction at all.

BilliardBidz

Auction House Director
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I invested a few dollars into this raffle. If I win Ill let you all know about it. I also think Im going to hold a few raffles myself. Thinking about making a user friendly site.