MUST SELL rare Mike gulyassy 4 Aces cue

are you interested in this unbelievable CUE???

• Yes?

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • no?

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • price??

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • more information?

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

runout4evr

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an unbelievable cue! 8 points. scrimshaw. ebony! All ivory buttsleve and ivory and silver inlays! ivory and silver ringwork all places and on both shafts.. call 843 621 5169 for more information. i am from florence, sc. THanks, JARED MCGEE or you can check me out on facebook by searching my name!

Attachments

• mg8.jpg
    mg8.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 639
  • mg1.jpg
    mg1.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 559
  • mg2.jpg
    mg2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 565
  • mg3.jpg
    mg3.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 632
  • mg4.jpg
    mg4.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 633

subdude1974

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Jared,
Post a price. You will get a lot more interest if you do. I saw this cue in person at Grady's and is a nice piece. But you really need to post price and specs. Good luck with your sell.

The Verbalist

. . .
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Not to be rude, but people don't want to have to make a phone call to get the price and specs that you could just easily post on here. The seller is supposed to be the one doing the work, not the buyer, that is how people here think I have seen. You will get a lot more hits with the appropriate specs and price posted. I really am not trying to be rude, just trying to help you. GLWS

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Not to be rude, but people don't want to have to make a phone call to get the price and specs that you could just easily post on here. The seller is supposed to be the one doing the work, not the buyer, that is how people here think I have seen. You will get a lot more hits with the appropriate specs and price posted. I really am not trying to be rude, just trying to help you. GLWS

I agree. What is wrong with posting a price and specs?
By the way, is the cue strait? Any dings, scratches, dents?
Thanks.