Need help with McDaniels cue ID and appraisal

I came across this McDaniel cue for sale and would appreciate any information anyone might have regarding the model type, age and estimated value or original retail. I can't find many others of his that were like it.

It's an ebony cue with stained birdseye maple spears, 5 in forearm and 5 in the butt, the inlays are ivory, butt cap likely isn't. Thanks in advance everyone.

Attachments

• mcdaniel1.jpg
    mcdaniel1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 325
  • mcdaniel2.jpg
    mcdaniel2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 323
  • mcdaniel3.jpg
    mcdaniel3.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 327

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
It's an ebony cue with stained birdseye maple spears, 5 in forearm and 5 in the butt, the inlays are ivory, butt cap likely isn't. Thanks in advance everyone.[/QUOTE]

It is a variant of his Q-24, in the $1200 range. Nice Ebony cue, with the dog bone ringwork. No "S" in McDaniel BTW.

McDaniel right

Yeah I'm not the only one though. When searching for this cuemaker here there are many hits under McDaniels. Yes I am a bit of a newb on customs, I still shoot with a SE Predator...EEK:eek:. But I do shoot pretty strongly.

So $ 1,200 then or now? And when was it made? I just haven't seen too many like this, I know it's lower end though.

Thanks again

What do you thik of this one, besides the dirty shaft? I see alot like this, but with spears at the point tips and more elaborate inlays in the butt. Same questions, model, value, age. Thanks

Attachments

• mcdaniel 4.jpg
    mcdaniel 4.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 301