Where to play in Bergen County NJ?

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
If you're still around, Dr Cue Tom Rossman will be giving an exhibition tomorrow night at Castle.

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you're still around, Dr Cue Tom Rossman will be giving an exhibition tomorrow night at Castle.

Thanks but I'm back in CT now but will be back Saturday in Moonachie to pickup. I may try and stop in again at Castle, that burger I had yesterday was pretty damn good.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
*smile* I haven't made much headway in the food menu, as I keep going back to their burgers. Castle Billiards should have slogan something like "Come for the Billiards, Stay for the Food"

Thanks but I'm back in CT now but will be back Saturday in Moonachie to pickup. I may try and stop in again at Castle, that burger I had yesterday was pretty damn good.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Next week, Castle Billiards will host their second annual Christmas Classic. If you're in the area, please stop by and check it out. Jose Burgos, Mezz Tour, is holding cue raffle to aid Tony Ignomirello in his medical costs.

Attachments

• 2013-12-05 22.46.07.jpg
    2013-12-05 22.46.07.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 126

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be back in the area this coming Thursday (1/30) and Friday (1/31) and will more than likely go to Castle Billiards Thursday.