Billiard Glasses

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
just curious why you chose who you did over others??
do you live in canada??

curious to know why you are curious. are you an optician?

i am not an optician
if you search my posts i have bought and really like my billiard glasses from william curran
http://www.williamcurranopticians.com/
i wasnt going to sidetrack your thread by mentioning that since you were specific in the maker you were using
i was just curious why you chose gordon harrison

since you brought him up,i find his prices too high

you get what you pay for????
just sayin

i knew when you jumped on this thread it was going to end badly. so BTFO

i asked a simple quesion
how did you pick who you did for your glasses
i dont see that as anything bad
i think your last post is way out of line
and gave you a red rep and notified the administrators

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member
i asked a simple quesion
how did you pick who you did for your glasses
i dont see that as anything bad
i think your last post is way out of line
and gave you a red rep and notified the administrators

just mind your own business and refrain from stealing threads

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
just mind your own business and refrain from stealing threads

can you explain to me how asking why you picked gordon harrison is being an "arrogant butinski " (as you called me )
or stealing threads???:confused:

Pacecar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm the one that "picked" (bought) glasses from Gordon Harrison, and reported my experience [not Majic].
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Pacecar

androd

androd
Silver Member
Just bought my 3rd pair from "glassescomplete.com" in the U.K. Have been extremely happy with all. Last pair @$91.00 american.
Rod.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Just bought my 3rd pair from "glassescomplete.com" in the U.K. Have been extremely happy with all. Last pair @$91.00 american.
Rod.

Which frame(s) did you use for the Billiards Glasses?
Thank You

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I read you post B4 it was edited... some people have lives and do not come here everyday. perhaps if you want to get his attention a PM would work.

Since we both joined in the same month and year, 13 years ago. It is time I said you have one of the best avatars on AZ. Funny and sexy, THNX 4 dat!!!

Shooter1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
glasses

Does anyone have an experience with Gordon Harrison to share? He is an Optician in Quebec that makes billiard eye glasses at a very competitive price. I have spoken with Gordon over the phone and he seems to be the real deal as well as being a nice person. Just wondering if there are any experiences out there to share.

Thanks,

Lou

I had Gordon Harrison make me a pair of glasses many years ago and I remember them working quite well. After retiring recently, I had a new eye exam done and bought a new pair of glasses from spex4less.com These are a single vision lens and don't seem to work as well. I probably need to spend more time with them but I have better luck with my every day progressive lenses. The new glasses don't seem to be able to focus over the length of a 7 foot table playing surface.I need to get new everyday glasses anyway so I think I'll get some larger lenses than I have now, maybe rimless and see how that works. I think most all billiard glasses are single vision but progressive seems to work better for me. No matter how you look at it, wearing glasses sucks for playing pool and a whole lot of other things.....

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member
I had Gordon Harrison make me a pair of glasses many years ago and I remember them working quite well. After retiring recently, I had a new eye exam done and bought a new pair of glasses from spex4less.com These are a single vision lens and don't seem to work as well. I probably need to spend more time with them but I have better luck with my every day progressive lenses. The new glasses don't seem to be able to focus over the length of a 7 foot table playing surface.I need to get new everyday glasses anyway so I think I'll get some larger lenses than I have now, maybe rimless and see how that works. I think most all billiard glasses are single vision but progressive seems to work better for me. No matter how you look at it, wearing glasses sucks for playing pool and a whole lot of other things.....

thanks for the input. everyone's eyes are different and i am sure single visions will work for me.I am currently obtaining estimates from 4 opticians and received Gordon's estimate this morning. as of today he is high bidder.

maldito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks for the input. everyone's eyes are different and i am sure single visions will work for me.I am currently obtaining estimates from 4 opticians and received Gordon's estimate this morning. as of today he is high bidder.

Just read all this - purchased from Gordon 5 - 6 yrs ago - was satisfied never had any problems - progressive lens - .