FS High End Dan Dishaw at great price

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
FS High End Dan Dishaw, an Espiritu and a Jackson at great prices

For Sale is a current high end model Dan Dishaw is excellent used condition. This cue is still available on his website for $2300. It is built using alternative ivory as the Picture "0" cue #2 , built using ebony and silver rings as described for the $3200 ebony Picture "M" cue #5. Here's the page on his site showing both cues:
http://www.dishawcues.com/Gallery_Cues.htm

The cue has an cored egabon bony forearm and butt sleeve. Four floating alternative ivory points with Amboyna burl dagger inlays and ebony spear inlays. Four matching reverse points in the cue butt. Five sets of ebony & ivory rings with silver borders at the A,B,C,D + E positions. Dishaw uses a flat faced phenolic joint with a titanium Uni-Loc radial pin that threads directly to the threaded wood shaft (no brass or composite insert in the shaft). The prior owner added a genuine ring tailed lizard wrap that really sets off the contrasting ebony and ivory inlays. The wrap costs $200 installed, bringing the cost of this cue new to $2500. Includes 2 Dishaw pro-taper shafts in excellent condition, full dimension not taken down 13 mm, perfectly smooth, perfectly straight, no bluing whatsoever; one tipped with a Kaumi Black medium and the other with a Moori medium. Full set of white plastic joint protectors included. The cue butt has no dings or dents, when trying to find any ssue I can see a few hairline swirls in the clear coat overlying the dark gabon ebony. Certainly nothing to refinish here, 95% + condition. Butt weighs 15.5 ounces, shafts 3.8 ounces each, current weight 19.3 ounces. Has an adjustible weight bolt, allen head that can be brought several inches forward in the cue butt to permit bringing the weight forward for selecting your preferred balance point.

Dishaw's cues are noted for their playability and quality hit produced by the combination of the radial pin joint and cored hardwood forearms. Using a hardwood forearm will typically produce a forward weighted balanced cue in contrast to a butt heavy cue. Dishaw cores out the forearms with a 11/16" maple dowel which produces a superior playing cue.

The dishaw cue is SOLD

Attachments

• dishaw cue 004.jpg
    dishaw cue 004.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 1,078
  • dishaw cue 005.jpg
    dishaw cue 005.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 1,052
  • dishaw cue 009.jpg
    dishaw cue 009.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,053
  • dishaw cue 010.jpg
    dishaw cue 010.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,055
  • dishaw cue 014.jpg
    dishaw cue 014.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,055
Last edited:

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Also for sale is beautiful 2003 signed 1 of 1 Espiritu cue in like new conditon with 2 shafts. The forearm and butt are beautifully grained coccobolo. It has 8 forward and 8 reverse points of alternating ivory and walnut burl. The fancy ringwork only adds to this amazing looking cue. The irish linen wrap matches the wood tone perfectly. Comes with 2 matching joint protectors and a third black plastic one for the extra shaft. One shaft has seen very minmal use, good as new. The other shaft has not been played. Price reduced to $1,400 delivered. PM with questions or offers. I have several more pictures I can send to your email address as required.

Attachments

• EspirituE.jpg
    EspirituE.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 1,028
  • EspirituC.jpg
    EspirituC.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 1,017
  • EspirituA.jpg
    EspirituA.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 1,022
Last edited:

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
FS Jackson cue

Jackson cue in new condition just $400 shipped in continental US.

Attachments

• Jackson01.jpg
    Jackson01.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,023
  • Jackson03.jpg
    Jackson03.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,004

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Early morning bump

Way too early in the morning bump. Anybody want this great Dishaw player? On this cue I will give a 72 hour satisfaction gaurantee. If you don't absolutely love it return it to me, and I'll give a full refund. Dan Dishaw is also available as escrow where your payment is released to me only when you have received the cue and are completely satisfied. Let's get this one sold this weekend.

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
More higher clarity Dishaw photos

Better pictures with a better camera.

Looking for buyers for this great Dishaw cue, send PM's with questions or offers.

Attachments

• Disahw A.jpg
    Disahw A.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 860
  • Dishaw B.jpg
    Dishaw B.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 832
  • Dishaw C.jpg
    Dishaw C.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 843
  • Dishaw D.jpg
    Dishaw D.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 837

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Bump

A few PM's. Looking to make a sale by tomorrow, taking cash offers. Not interested in trades, well unless they're something ridiculous.

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Can't sleep bump

Looks like the Dishaw may be selling overseas. If somebody wants to make a play for it, now is the time, right it's 4 am! We're dealing here before sunrise.

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Thanks Duane

His cues all have then same hit, from a $1000 cue to a $8000. The way he builds them produces a firm hit with alot of feedback. The radial pin with flat faced phenolic joint transmits everything so well.

Hope you get some sleep, I just took a 3 hour power nap so I'm ready to greet the day now. Maybe hit a few balls downstairs.

Everybody enjoy the superbowl, I hope it's a close one, always more exciting.

Taking cash offers on all 3, the Dishaw should sell today, we''ll see.

And coming soon the MONSTER McDaniel Lazy S Szamboti tribute in ebony and purpleheart. To be offerred to a private collector first. Feel free to send inquiries, no asking price yet. It arrives tomorrow and is delicious!!

Attachments

• McDaniel fancy 4.jpg
    McDaniel fancy 4.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 713
Last edited:

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Dishaw to the top

Could come down just a little on the Dishaw today if anybody wants to make a play for it. Especially if I'm Shipping within the continuental US.

Oh heck it's Superbowl Sunday, New price $1,500 on the Dishaw.

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Evening bump

Looking to move the Dishaw, could be willing to come off $1500 if anybody has any offers in mind. Trying to build up the bankroll for more shopping/gambling money at the Super Billiards Expo. I'm going all in there this year, way too fun, 23 hr a day action.

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Bump

Dishaw cue as detailed above, a great playing cue, awesome look.

The McDaniel lazy S ebony and purple heart cue arrived today. I can honestly say I've never held such a truly amazing looking cue in my hands. Just stunning. I took over 20 photos and none really captures how awesome this cue is. Listing it privately to a few buyers first. It may be listed here by the weekend if it doesn't move. Whenever it sells my wife will have to mail it, because it will be a sad day for me:(

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Bump

Dishaw cue in terrific condition, $2,500 retail, just $1500. Comes with 2 shafts that are good as new, perfectly smooth. Great hitting cue.

Taking offers on the Espiritu and Jackson, will bring any/all offers to the current owner (selling them for someone).

If you want pictures of the McDaniel Lazy S cue or want to make an offer PM me your email address. I would rather sell this one to a private buyer and avoid listing it here openly. All I can say is that this cue is in amazing condition, absolutely stunning. Whoever ends up with it will be very pleased.:grin:

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Bump

Dishaw cue has a pending sale, just awaiting payment. Still not too late if somebody has to have it. PM me. As you know cash is king, always.

Espiritu and Jackson, taking offers, seller would consider lower offers I'm certain.

The McDaniel Lazy S purpleheart/ebony MONSTER will be listed in a seperate thread probably by this evening. This cue is just perfect, an awesome dislplay of McDaniel's ability as a cue maker.

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Dishaw cue is sold

The Dishaw is sold. Still taking any offers on the Espiritu or Jackson. I think any reasonable offer would be accepted by the current owner. PM me if interested.