FS MONSTER McDaniel Lasy S cue

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
This is one of perhaps as many as 40 Lazy S cues made by Bill McDaniel from 2003 up until his retirement in 2007. Only 4 or 5 were made in this ebony and purpleheart combination. Original retail was $5,000.

Szamboti style, 8 purple heart points (4 long and 4 short) into a cored ebony forearm. Each of the points has an ivory spear inlaid within the purpleheart point. There are inlaid large alternating with small peacocks at the base of the points. Below that there 8 silver rings with ivory inlays at the base of each point, each surrounded with a ring of ebony. The purple heart butt sleeve has opposing ivory peacock schemes and 4 large ebony windows that feature sharp cut ivory diamonds and silver outlined dots at the corner of each window. It has a piloted ivory joint (5/16-14). There are inlaid ivory "lazy S" rings at A, B, D, and E. An ivory butt cap. Full sets of ivory joint protector with the S rings.- Black calf leather wrap. Length:58". The butt weighs 14.7 ounces and each of the shafts weigh 3.8 ounces, so currently 18.5 ounces with the current weight bolt. Can easily be adjusted upward with a larger weight bolt.

The cue comes with one 13mm unhit McDaniel ivory ferruled shaft with a Moori tip. The second shaft is a test hit only, no bluing whatsoever, perfect condition, 13mm ivory ferruled McDaniel shaft with a non-layered tip, unknown brand. The cue is in new condition. Besides being an amazing looking cue it has tremendous balance and a great hit due to it's construction and ivory components.

CUE IS SOLD USPS Priority Mail, fully insured, signature required within the continental US. Outside the US additional shipping charges will be assessed. Please PM with questions regarding this cue and any potential cash only offers.

***Noted cue maker Dan Dishaw is available to me as an escrow service. I will pay his fee. Payment goes to him, the cue is shipped by him and then the payment is released to me. He would also be available to verfy this cue's conditon as new, only 1 test hit shaft. Therefore there should be absolutely no worries to the potential buyer of this beautiful cue***

Attachments

• McDaniel A.jpg
    McDaniel A.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 859
  • McDaniel B.jpg
    McDaniel B.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 853
  • McDaniel C.jpg
    McDaniel C.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 872
  • McDaniel cue 7.jpg
    McDaniel cue 7.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 866
  • McDaniel cue 11.jpg
    McDaniel cue 11.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 858
Last edited:

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Wasn't there a Chinese schoolgirl that was looking for one of these? Lol
Yeah, she was a scammer buyer, discovered, dealt with and no longer an AZ member. Any questions?

We all know the real McDaniel buyers are from Asia. I'll have a few restictions this time for overseas buyers. Feel free to PM me for details if you are interested.

Thanks again stdevil for your kind words on this cue as well. PM responded to. It is simply stunning to behold in person. The pictures show most of it's beauty and it hits as good as it looks.

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
This is one of perhaps as many as 40 Lazy S cues made by Bill McDaniel from 2003 up until his retirement in 2007. Only 4 or 5 were made in this ebony and purpleheart combination. Original retail was $5,000.

Szamboti style, 8 purple heart points (4 long and 4 short) into a cored ebony forearm. Each of the points has an ivory spear inlaid within the purpleheart point. There are inlaid large alternating with small peacocks at the base of the points. Below that there 8 silver rings with ivory inlays at the base of each point, each surrounded with a ring of ebony. The purple heart butt sleeve has opposing ivory peacock schemes and 4 large ebony windows that feature sharp cut ivory diamonds and silver outlined dots at the corner of each window. It has a piloted ivory joint (5/16-14). There are inlaid ivory "lazy S" rings at A, B, D, and E. An ivory butt cap. Full sets of ivory joint protector with the S rings.- Black calf leather wrap. Length:58". The butt weighs 14.7 ounces and each of the shafts weigh 3.8 ounces, so currently 18.5 ounces with the current weight bolt. Can easily be adjusted upward with a larger weight bolt.

The cue comes with one 13mm unhit McDaniel ivory ferruled shaft with a Moori tip. The second shaft is a test hit only, no bluing whatsoever, perfect condition, 13mm ivory ferruled McDaniel shaft with a non-layered tip, unknown brand. The cue is in new condition. Besides being an amazing looking cue it has tremendous balance and a great hit due to it's construction and ivory components.

Asking price is $3,500 OBO delivered USPS Priority Mail, fully insured, signature required within the continental US. Outside the US additional shipping charges will be assessed. Please PM with questions regarding this cue and any potential cash only offers.

***Noted cue maker Dan Dishaw is available to me as an escrow service. I will pay his fee. Payment goes to him, the cue is shipped by him and then the payment is released to me. He would also be available to verfy this cue's conditon as new, only 1 test hit shaft. Therefore there should be absolutely no worries to the potential buyer of this beautiful cue***

WoooooW .... now thats a STEAL for a Cue like that Caliber

Good luck for your sale

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
wasnt ralf looking for a cue like this? wait till he sees this beauty......

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Lazy S cue

Thanks for the positive comments cuemasterpiece. Yes this like most of my sales are priced below market price. i am a straight shooter, my deals are always as described, no shennanigans. Why do I sell at discounted prices, on even high end sought after cues? It's easier to sell several items quiclkly to buyers who understand the value of my deals than lament for months over tying to get a few hundred dollars extra. This allows me the ability to move onto the next deal and keep it going. Whoever buys this cue will be getting one of the best cues McDaniel every made in terrific conditon, the cue shoould sell itself.

Ralf still has the opportunitty to buy the cue, certainly. We tried to do a trade for a very nice Gilbert of his, but I didn't think that cue would be easy to sell. An amazing Starburst cue, but more expensive than this, not what I wanted to get into. If he or anyone else is a cash buyer, well, come and get it because it should not last long.

I am in conversation with one buyer already and if we finalize a few points that deal could be settled today, I hope it will be. He has first chance for now.

Last edited:

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
some Cuemaker NOT tell me when my Cues are done, so I have to hold myCash$:(:sorry::sorry:
Ralf surprised that the Cue is here:D

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hey Ralf

Ralf, this cue is just too nice to be my player. I'll leave it safe at home until a proper buyer comes along. It really belongs with a collector. I had it out of the house twice just to show it off and I felt like I needed a bodyguard!

Last edited:

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
:confused::confused:
I go in my Poolhall and carry my 6x12 Whitten Case with 2xMobleys, 2xMcDaniel, 1x World Class(Juliet) and one CashCue and NOT need a Body Guard:p:D
ONLY Amboyna Cues,lol.
need a bit time$$$$$$$$$$
Ralf

Last edited:

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
:confused::confused:
I go in my Poolhall and carry my 6x12 Whitten Case with 2xMobleys, 2xMcDaniel, 1x World Class(Juliet) and one CashCue and NOT need a Body Guard:p:D
ONLY Amboyna Cues,lol.
need a bit time$$$$$$$$$$
Ralf

Thanks Ralf, If I still have it, it's your's when you are ready. Central New York and the northeast pool scenes are not always pretty. Especially when matching up for cash. When you are ready we can work it all out with an escrow.

calibration

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 95.5%
21   1   0
Espiritu Deal

Hey what happened with that Espiritu you were promising me to work a deal with ? When we last talked on the phone and you were going to work it in with the deal purchase on this Mcdaniel. I'm feeling kinda felt up here....

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Espiritu

The seller of this cue decided to keep both of those espiritu cues. He wanted alot for them anyway when he considered selling them. As I recall you were hoping for $900 or less and he just wouldn't go there.

You should check out my Dishaw listing, that's alot of cue for the money, and it will hold value as well.

Espiritu's are nice, but have very poor resale value, just too common of a cue. Hundreds of 1 of 1's out there. You should follow ebay closely, many Espiritu cues going off there for cheaps all the time. Selling much under $800 from what I see.

Stay tuned as early next week I will be posting a completely refinished one of a kind McDaniel ebony and coccobolo spear cue that is just perfect. It will be priced to move.

Last edited:

master9baller

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
WoooooW .... now thats a STEAL for a Cue like that Caliber

Good luck for your sale

Yeah that's how I roll. I sold this cue and another McDaniel today! That cue was listed for 40 minutes!!!

I have another very nice one of a kind McDaniel coming that needs a refinish. That will likely end up here in about 2-3 weeks. No doubt priced to move. Why keep them from the paying customer's right?