if i could buy Weenie beanies,I would like to put it in a museum setting

His daughter posted on here once

dean
214 477 7323

who makes these things

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I brought this exact game up a year or two ago and also was looking to buy a " Keno Board " ( that's what we all used to call it. Anyhow, those that remembered the game said they had not seen one in years and years and that no one was producing them. Was told best shot was to try to find one at one of the many pool rooms closing down. I spent countless hours " rollin the ball " . It was very fun and a great gambling game. Did the board you remember have the " triple keno " in the center of the back top row and a couple double kenos mid board, one one each side? The action was pretty good too. If it was just messing around it would be for $5 a roll but easily could get to $100, $200, $300 or more with the right people playing. I remember very vividly the tip dog in our pool room ( and the luckiest guy ever lol ) was rollin with three others for $500 a roll. One of the other guys rolled a tripe Keno! Well last up, our guy rolled to ball to the head rail about as hard as you could and still stay on the table, the ball ca,email flying back down table, knocked the other guys ball out of the triple Keno and of course landed his ball right in the triple Keno!!! That was a $4500 roll lol !!!!

I should have clicked on that link first ! Sweet! They a really just a little different from the one we used as described above. Wouldn't be hard to switch though, the tripe keno would just be the 3 and the double keno could be moved to both sides

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We played the shit out of that game at the room i grew up in.

A lottta money could change hands very quickly.

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bank Shot in Louisville Ky had one they closed down for forever about a month ago and are selling everything.
There should be a number on line to get in touch with Brain if you want anything.

I know I'll miss the place it was a great room with alot of great people that came in their.

Jimmy_Betmore

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man, I hate to hear that about Bank Shot in Louisville. I always made it a point to stop in there and play awhile when I'd head down there to The Derby. Great pool room that I'm sure will be missed by everyone.