Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Joe Rogan Blasts Practice of Allowing Transgender Athletes to Compete Against Women
Page 2 of 3 12 3

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

11-08-2019, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ View Post
I can't give you any green...but that post was sure worthy.
Thanks!
It's the thought that counts!

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#17)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-08-2019, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
Good Lord! I think I finally agree with you about something!
I'd knew you'd come around, you voted for Trump, you agree with one of my fav posters, CO, and you made me laugh earlier today with a post. WTF is going on and what have you done with Tom? Please don't hurt him, he means you no harm

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#18)
michael4
AzB Silver Member
michael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond repute

11-08-2019, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackOfNoTrades View Post

Hold them to it. They wanted it, they got it.
^^^ this, let any man who identifies as a woman compete in women's sports, until no real women are left...…….

There are probably 500 retired men's tennis players who could totally dominate every women's professional tennis tournament...

Old
  (#19)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

11-08-2019, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael4 View Post
^^^ this, let any man who identifies as a woman compete in women's sports, until no real women are left...…….

There are probably 500 retired men's tennis players who could totally dominate every women's professional tennis tournament...
Probably thousands of men's college players and juniors who can also....

When Chrissy Evert was in her prime, in between tournaments, she would hit with some top juniors where her dad taught and they would run her ragged....she couldn't hang with them.

A sixty plus year old John McEnroe challenged both Venus and Serena Williams, in their primes, to a singles match...they both declined.

Old
  (#20)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-08-2019, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
I'd knew you'd come around, you voted for Trump, you agree with one of my fav posters, CO, and you made me laugh earlier today with a post. WTF is going on and what have you done with Tom? Please don't hurt him, he means you no harm

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#21)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

11-08-2019, 01:28 PM

Fug it - just eliminate categories and go to one where everybody competes. Come on - let's institute equality across the board. How can leftists and feminists be against this? We all know why. I still argue 25 years later with a friend from college about golfing - I tell her she shouldn't be playing from the red tees, but does she actually live the equality bullshit...nope.

Old
  (#22)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

11-09-2019, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
They just enjoy beating woman.

What better way to get into a MMA ring with a woman and enjoy beating the merry hell out of her while under the guise of it being a sporting event.

I am sure PJ will be on board with men beating the piss out of women.
Except for the fact that an MMA woman would whip the shit out of him.

Old
  (#23)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

11-09-2019, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-dog View Post
As a forum-labeled Liberal, I think it is stupid to allow men to compete in women's sports even if they are claiming to identify as a woman. Why cant they identify as a woman and compete against men? This is stupid and makes their strides to be accepted even harder. I mean, if they compete and lose, its no big deal but the Womens world cycling championship was a joke.
You know that is not the way it works.

The tyranny of the super minority is all that matters.

It is only a matter of time before the stories of these men forcing themselves on their female opponents start surfacing.

A couple of solid stories transgenders raping women will just about do it.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Transfemales Dominating Women's Pool League
Old
  (#24)
Kali8675
AzB Bronze Member
Kali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond repute

Transfemales Dominating Women's Pool League - 11-14-2019, 11:51 AM

We have two Trans in a pool league that I just joined..(didn't know until after joining). They have been dominating the league for years taking all the Trophies and Prize Money.

They have threatened to sue if they are removed. The membership is declining. I just quit.

This is not fair to Biological women who do not posses the physical attributes of the Y chromosome. If we, as women, are made to compete on the same team as men and transgenders, then no women will ever be able to stand a chance. If anyone can be a woman, then there will be no women left.

We must ensure that by extending the rights of one group we do not deny the rights of others.

Last edited by Kali8675; 11-14-2019 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Stop the Madness!

Old
  (#25)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-14-2019, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
…..A sixty plus year old John McEnroe challenged both Venus and Serena Williams, in their primes, to a singles match...they both declined.
That doesn't look quite right jimmy.

For starters McEnroe only turned 60 earlier this year and it's quite a few years since either Venus or Serena could be reasonably described as being in their prime.

As I recall it about 6 - 10 years ago (can't remember exactly) Donald Trump offered (I think) about $1 million to the players for McEnroe to take on either of them and it was McEnroe who said no.

On the other hand for at least the last 10 years Mac has always maintained he could beat them if he took some time to get fit. I do remember him talking about neither of them having a snowball's chance of making the top 700 in the men's world rankings.

Mike

Old
  (#26)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memikey View Post

For starters McEnroe only turned 60 earlier this year and it's quite a few years since either Venus or Serena could be reasonably described as being in their prime.

As I recall it about 6 - 10 years ago (can't remember exactly) Donald Trump offered (I think) about $1 million to the players for McEnroe to take on either of them and it was McEnroe who said no.

On the other hand for at least the last 10 years Mac has always maintained he could beat them if he took some time to get fit. I do remember him talking about neither of them having a snowball's chance of making the top 700 in the men's world rankings.
Your recall here is more accurate than mine is.

It's hard for me to believe that I'm older than that white haired old fart...

I could still challenge Serena: John McEnroe

He turns 60 soon, but tennis hothead John McEnroe still believes he could challenge women’s great Serena Williams on a tennis court.

news.com.auNovember 26, 20188:46am

He turns 60 in February but John McEnroe still believes he could challenge women’s great Serena Williams on a tennis court.

Not that he wants to.

Before he was US president, Donald Trump once famously offered McEnroe $US1 million to play either Serena or Venus Williamsin a match to rival the 1973 battle-of-the-sexes showdown when Billie-Jean King beat Bobby Riggs. He said no and continues to.

“It’s not something I ever wanted to do, honestly, but it’s something that I’m always asked,” McEnroe told the Nine Networks’ 60 Minutes on Sunday night. “I don’t know why I’m the guy. Why doesn’t he ask someone else? Go ask any of the other players, whoever the hell it is.

“It’s always me that somehow, it’s like I’m the one.

“It started in Australia 20 years ago because Serena and Venus when they were, I think, 18 and 19 or whatever said ‘we can play with the guys and beat the guys’.

But remaining competitive enough to beat the likes of Australia’s two-time grand slam finalist Mark Philippouss is on the seniors tour, McEnroe still believes he could give the Williams sisters a run for their money.

“The short answer is, as of this moment, if I trained properly and worked hard, I still believe that I could do it,” said the seven-times grand slam champion and former world No.1.

“I’m not going to say (I couldn’t). I’m getting closer to not being sure.” McEnroe’s teaser comes a year after he caused a major stir in the women’s ranks by saying the Williams sisters — who boast 30 singles majors between them — would struggle to crack the world’s top 700 in men’s tennis.

McEnroe was famously offered one million dollars by the now President Trump to play one of the Williams’ sisters in a battle of the sexes match. He never took up the bet but even now – as he approaches 60 – he’s still tempted #60Mins pic.twitter.com/9CcI8BZdA5
— 60 Minutes Australia (@60Mins) November 25, 2018

Old
  (#27)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memikey View Post

I am sure you remember his good manners too.

Old
  (#28)
CuesRus1973
AzB Silver Member
CuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackOfNoTrades View Post
I completely disagree.

The degenerate communist liberal filth has foisted their perversions upon the face of Western Civilization, the FemiNazis in full support.

Hold them to it. They wanted it, they got it.

Let them devour and destroy. It only red-pills people who would otherwise remain asleep.
I completely agree with you. The more these bat-$#!t crazy loons spew their crap, the more they will be outed for the bat-$#!t crazy loons they really are.

Keepin' the rubber side down...

Old
  (#29)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopStick View Post
How many transgender women are competing against men?
Have any of you ever seen that Track and Field athlete Caster Semeya? A middle
distance runner from somewhere in Africa. She was blowing away most of the other
women in those events. I dunno, looks like a man to me, but apparently she been
"sex tested" and allowed to compete as a woman. If you're not familiar with her or her
story look and judge for yourself. Looks like guy to me, but they say she's OK

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caster_Semenya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN0CBWefr9I

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/vi...-semenya-video

Old
  (#30)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali8675 View Post
We have two Trans in a pool league that I just joined..(didn't know until after joining). They have been dominating the league for years taking all the Trophies and Prize Money.

They have threatened to sue if they are removed. The membership is declining. I just quit.

This is not fair to Biological women who do not posses the physical attributes of the Y chromosome. If we, as women, are made to compete on the same team as men and transgenders, then no women will ever be able to stand a chance. If anyone can be a woman, then there will be no women left.

We must ensure that by extending the rights of one group we do not deny the rights of others.
Which league?

Page 2 of 3 12 3

Tags
save womens sports, transgender in billiards

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: