Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Transgender's in Women's Pool League
View Poll Results: Should Transgenders Be Allowed to Shoot Pool Against Biological Women?
Yes 21 21.43%
No 77 78.57%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Page 4 of 13 « First 234 56 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 2.00 average.
Old
  (#46)
DecentShot
AzB Silver Member
DecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-14-2019, 05:54 PM

I don't agree with it. My friend plays WPBA events and is Trans. She is cool, she has been living as a woman probably her whole life. She is like a 520-30 Fargo so not a world beater, but its an interesting topic. South Park just did a show on it.

Old
  (#47)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member
jrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 05:57 PM

I wish I had not voted in the poll.

As a matter of fact, I feel I got baited in the first place.

OP:

Here on AZB, we all (men and women) have a tradition of:

prove it or it didn't happen......in general.

In your case with this particular subject, I'm with most everyone and believe you should either post proof or not post at all.

Good day mam,

Jeff

I knew a fellow that thought he was a good boxer because he was in a position to befriend a lot of "professional boxers". It cost him azzwhippens till he realized he wasn't what he thought/wished he was.

Do you know anyone like the "wannabe" boxer in the pool world?

Poll needs an option for "Bullshit"
Old
  (#48)
MJB
AzB Silver Member
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Poll needs an option for "Bullshit" - 11-14-2019, 06:06 PM

Like Fargo Mike and some others have said, put up a league name or shut up. But you won't put up, because all you're looking to do is push some homophobic bullshit.

Old
  (#49)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member
jrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokrswylde View Post
This is the natural evolution of the progressive "all inclusive" ideology. Remember all those stories about girls playing little league? Or joining the Boy Scouts? Or joining the football team? All in the name of "you can't exclude me just because I'm a girl!"

I saw a man throw a wig on, tell the camera he identified as female, and proceeded to break the Australian dead lift world record for women. Now he wants his record officially acknowledged by the australian government.

IMO, we either need to go back to girl's and boy's both with unique and spectacular abilities and characteristics, or we just do away with separate sexes altogether. It's getting too complicated.
I agree.

Except replace the word complicated with "stupid" or "confusing".

I feel sorry for the next several generations.

Jeff

I knew a fellow that thought he was a good boxer because he was in a position to befriend a lot of "professional boxers". It cost him azzwhippens till he realized he wasn't what he thought/wished he was.

Old
  (#50)
Altissimo15
AzB Silver Member
Altissimo15 has a reputation beyond reputeAltissimo15 has a reputation beyond reputeAltissimo15 has a reputation beyond reputeAltissimo15 has a reputation beyond reputeAltissimo15 has a reputation beyond reputeAltissimo15 has a reputation beyond reputeAltissimo15 has a reputation beyond reputeAltissimo15 has a reputation beyond reputeAltissimo15 has a reputation beyond reputeAltissimo15 has a reputation beyond reputeAltissimo15 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300

11-14-2019, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali8675 View Post
I just joined a Women's Pool League only to find out that there are Two Transgenders that have been dominating the league for years. They take all the trophies and top prize money.

The league has been losing members since trans joined. I included. Trans team has even brought in a male sub stating that he was trans for the night. They are making a mockery of Women's pool and women themselves.

They have threatened to sue if they are removed. No attorney will touch the matter since laws have not been established. The women are afraid of speaking up due to bulling and threats by the transgenders.

This is not fair to Biological women who do not posses the physical attributes of the Y chromosome. If we, as women, are made to compete on the same team as men and transgenders, then no women will ever be able to stand a chance. If anyone can be a woman, then there will be no women left.

We must ensure that by extending the rights of one group we do not deny the rights of others. ~ Save Women's Sports!

*****Please Ignore the Extreme Bully on this Thread!*****
As a general belief, as long as the sport isn't physical or contact driven, I don't care if trans women compete again biological women. Generally, I don't see pool/billiards as a sport I'd care if trans women competed in the biological women's brackets as I think of it more a mental game. In your specific case, I think it's a problem with the people as general shitty humans. It's really a shame that the idea of "trans for the night" is an excuse they are able to use.

Player: McDermott w/ OB-2
Break: OB
Jump: Stealth 3 piece

Old
  (#51)
poolhustler
AzB Silver Member
poolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3500

11-14-2019, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali8675 View Post
*****Please Ignore the Extreme Bully on this Thread!*****
You lost me when you start off by telling me who I should listen to and who I shouldn't.

AZB isn't "Days of our Lives" . either put up or shut up. That's that way it works here... no bull shit.

Old
  (#52)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member

11-14-2019, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhustler View Post
You lost me when you start off by telling me who I should listen to and who I shouldn't.

AZB isn't "Days of our Lives" . either put up or shut up. That's that way it works here... no bull shit.
^^^^^^^^^^^

Jeff

Old
  (#53)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrctherake View Post
I agree.

Except replace the word complicated with "stupid" or "confusing".

I feel sorry for the next several generations.

Jeff
You got that right.

Old
  (#54)
buckshotshoey
AzB Silver Member
buckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 06:48 PM

Gather up a few really good men players, put a wig on them, and let them kick their trans asses. Sit back and watch the carnage.

No... I do not agree with biological men playing women's sports. It's like the trans weightlifter who broke the women's record. How fair is that?

On the other hand, practice and get better. There is no reason you cannot beat them at their own game. I truly believe that pool is gender neutral. A woman can be every bit as good as a man. Or better. That's why I didn't vote in this poll.

Playing cue...OB17EMW OB1+ shaft. Morri hard.
Playing cue...Predator Icon 1-1 ... 314-2 shaft
Morri hard tip
Playing cue...Viking Millennium (VM25)
Everest tip
Jump/break...Players S-PJB5

"Second place is just another way of saying FIRST PLACE LOSER"

Last edited by buckshotshoey; 11-14-2019 at 06:53 PM.

Old
  (#55)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member

11-14-2019, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhustler View Post

^^^^^^^^^^^

Jeff

Old
  (#56)
Bic D
AzB Silver Member
Bic D has a reputation beyond reputeBic D has a reputation beyond reputeBic D has a reputation beyond reputeBic D has a reputation beyond reputeBic D has a reputation beyond reputeBic D has a reputation beyond reputeBic D has a reputation beyond reputeBic D has a reputation beyond reputeBic D has a reputation beyond reputeBic D has a reputation beyond reputeBic D has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 06:52 PM

Since OP can't provide proof...I am going to win next Tuesday's open tournament and then Wednesday, I'm going to identify as a hot ass woman and win that tournament too.

Might be a good way to make some extra $.

Thanks for the idea OP.

PS...If you provide proof, I won't beat the women up next Wednesday.

Old
  (#57)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member

11-14-2019, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckshotshoey View Post
Gather up a few really good men players, put a wig on them, and let them kick their trans asses. Sit back and watch the carnage.
I know I may get flamed by some but, lol...I don't give a ratz-a55:

If a group of strong male players challenged them...they wouldn't play with them.

We have to remember, they can't handle the role of a real man in reality. That's part of the reason they are "confused"....... therefore, trying to find an alternative to the role they were dealt at birth.

Let the flaming begin,

Jeff

Old
  (#58)
buckshotshoey
AzB Silver Member
buckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrctherake View Post
I know I may get flamed by some but, lol...I don't give a ratz-a55:

If a group of strong male players challenged them...they wouldn't play with them.

We have to remember, they can't handle the role of a real man in reality. That's part of the reason they are "confused"....... therefore, trying to find an alternative to the role they were dealt at birth.

Let the flaming begin,

Jeff
They may get an offered a date though!

Playing cue...OB17EMW OB1+ shaft. Morri hard.
Playing cue...Predator Icon 1-1 ... 314-2 shaft
Morri hard tip
Playing cue...Viking Millennium (VM25)
Everest tip
Jump/break...Players S-PJB5

"Second place is just another way of saying FIRST PLACE LOSER"

Old
  (#59)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member

11-14-2019, 06:57 PM

How can a thread like this one NOT get political?

It's not possible to discuss this subject in any detail without talking about the political viewpoint.

For that reason, I wish this thread would get moved.

I had rather hear and read about Side-pockets new 9' diamond......BY FAR!

Jeff

Old
  (#60)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member

11-14-2019, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckshotshoey View Post
They may get an offered a date though!
Lol...so true.

Page 4 of 13 « First 234 56 Last »

Tags
save womens sports, transgender in billiards

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: