WTB: <$300 cue.

Everglade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Leather wrap steel joint sp

I have a new black leather wrap sneakie with two shafts, 5/16-14, with piloted steel joint for $250 delivered. It weighs 18 oz to 18.3 depending on shaft. It was made specially for someone who later changed his mind. Its hard to find a steel joint cue in the low 18 oz's. If interested, I'll send pics to your e-mail address. I don't want to post them here.

Regards,
JOhn

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
25   1   0
I have a brand new 2009 Steve Hebert (Abear) sneaky for $225 shipped-
Just under 19 oz. Can put on scales and get exact specs

easyed45

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Broke my Players last week, hahah! (I put a Le Pro tip on it when I got it, for the record) Anyways, it wasnt terrible, I just dont want to go back to it.

I got a check in the mail for $300 for no apparent reason in the mail the following day, i am calling it destiny. Anyways, while that is a good point, I am a student and very used to being broke however I am not used to being without a cue. Having a respectable cue I'll enjoy for years seems much wiser than pissing the money away on rum and cigarettes, which is what I would be doing with this if I hadnt broken my cue last week...

PM sent; please check

briangip202

Roll the jelly
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I have a rare meucci original that is #6/50 made. In pristine condition. I can do it for $300 shipped. PM me if you are interested. Brian

Attachments

• Bf7DZJwB2kKGrHqQOKiQErzLD9OnVBLDKoivFhg_3.JPG
    Bf7DZJwB2kKGrHqQOKiQErzLD9OnVBLDKoivFhg_3.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Bf7D3qwBWkKGrHqMOKicErwl4p5FRBLDKqpQyQg_3.JPG
    Bf7D3qwBWkKGrHqMOKicErwl4p5FRBLDKqpQyQg_3.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 74