FS: Lambros Ultra Joint II Cue

thubosky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
New Price SOLD

It has an ebony buttsleeve and ebony points into a maple forearm. It is black irish linen wrap with white specs. It has the rare Ultra Joint II with the radial pin. Not too many were made. And it hits very niceeee. The ultra joint 2 has super tight tolerances for that extremely tight fitting joint, to give you a super solid hit. It is a 5 point 5 veneer cue.

Comes with 2 shafts. One with a milk dud tip and the other has a layered tip with a pad under the tip. Weight is 18.8 ounces. One small scratch by the ML logo in the butt, other than that it's in excellent condition. Comes with full set of joint protectors. I cleaned the shafts with a magic eraser and the bluing is gone.

I can take more pics if needed and send to your email. My pics never will post for me.
Plays great! If I was working more steady I'd be keeping this for sure, but I gotta keep my priorities in order.

I was shooting with the cue and ended up bumping the butt sleeve off the table when I shot and there is a few tiny scuffs on the butt sleeve now...just my luck..but I'll update the pictures when I figure out how to get them to load...but its nothing major but i had to point it out, and because of this I'll lower the price to Sold

My number is 5709521083 and my email is thubos241@gmail.com
Thanks,
Tim

Last edited:

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
Nice cue! Super tight veneers. And that joint should be used much more from the looks of it. I think I will be contacting lambros when I get my next cue.

Gl with the sale!

thubosky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Nice cue! Super tight veneers. And that joint should be used much more from the looks of it. I think I will be contacting lambros when I get my next cue.

Gl with the sale!

Thanks guys..still up for sale, and yes the joint is quite an engineering marvel..I don't think he will make this one anymore so you might have to buy this one :)

rugerfan

Got a Snakewood fetish...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I love looking at the craftsmanship that goes into his ultra joint.

Mike's ultra joint is, without a doubt, the best in the industry. The man is always looking to improve upon his designs to take his cues to new levels. This is an excellent example of a classy Lambros cue.

One of these days, he's going to build me my dream 5 point veneered snakewood cue... :smile:

Last edited:

thubosky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
lets get this sold, just updated post, I am looking for a uni-loc butt to take in on trade, mostly looking for a bk2 wrapless or sportwrap

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
This cue is extraordinary in it's looks and craftsmanship. Who ever ends up with this will fall in love playing with it. glws
"country" Bob

thubosky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
This cue is extraordinary in it's looks and craftsmanship. Who ever ends up with this will fall in love playing with it. glws
"country" Bob

Thanks Bob, yea whoever buys it def will fall in love. I did. I won a tournament with it winning $500, the most i ever won. I shoot great with it. Tremendous feel and control and power all in the same stick. Times are tough tho and I am forced to sell.
Tim

thubosky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I was shooting with the cue and ended up bumping the butt sleeve off the table when I shot and there is a few tiny scuffs on the butt sleeve now...just my luck..but I'll update the pictures when I figure out how to get them to load...but its nothing major but i had to point it out, and because of this I'll lower the price to $1850
Thanks,
Tim