Mike Webb cues

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No one makes a better playing cue, no one!

Mine will be buried with me...or passed down to my kids if they are nice :grin:

Joe P.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My wife and I both shoot with Webb cues, & have a break cue on the way, Mike truly is one of the best people we know and a valued friend.

Last edited:

jrackman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My wife and I both shoot with Webb cues, & have a break cue on the way, Mike truly is one of the best people we know and a valued friend.

can't say enough about Mike always a class guy and his cues play great. A reflection of him imho.

scttybee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its nice to someone who desrves credit get it.
class act day in day out -then he does awesome work too

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
you guys are lucky to have a cue done by mike
great guy
great cuemaker and repairman too
:thumbup:

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike Webb

Mike is a great guy, Always there to help someone. If you are a friend of Mikes then you are a lucky person. He truely is one of the pest cue makers around and A stand up guy. I consider myself lucky to have Mike as a friend.

EJmagnum186

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The only thing better than Mike's cues is the man himself that makes the cues. If you find someone that has an ill word to say about Mike or his cues distance your self from them because they are probably a liar. IMHO, Mike Webb and Joe Callauca make some of the best playing cues and are some of the best people that you could ever want to deal with in the pool world.

The Kiss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can't beat Mike Webb stand up guy and he makes a hell of a cue. Built my player about 15 years ago my player for life. His work has evolved so much and it keeps getting better and looking for ways to improve. He is a call and visit away if I ever need anything.

Anybody thinking about picking up a cue should consider a Webb

fish on

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this guy has charactor

you guys are lucky to have a cue done by mike
great guy
great cuemaker and repairman too
:thumbup:

Had a problem with my Webb cue butt 5 years ago ,talked to Mike Webb said send it to me!
returned cue no charge but he also refinished entire butt to new condition
never played with original shaft as he custom made me a predator 314 shaft when i purchased 15 years ago
use cue at home only now and is gorgeous thanks Mike!:thumbup:
we are fortunate to have a Mike Webb in our life for sure!

breakem80

Registered
Webb cues

He's putting an ivory joint in my titlist and an ivory hoppe ring also a ivory ferrule.Hes also putting a stingray wrap on cant wait to get it back!

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have had several of his cues over the years that I bought on the second hand market. They all played well and still in use by the people that bought them from me.

Also, Mike is an great person besides an excellent cue maker that is willing to honestly help in any way he can.

Dave

Rodney

hot7339
Silver Member
Mike is a great guy, Always there to help someone. If you are a friend of Mikes then you are a lucky person. He truely is one of the pest cue makers around and A stand up guy. I consider myself lucky to have Mike as a friend.

Gotta agree, Mike's the pest! LOL

Rodney-----just had to Mike:D

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
No one makes a better playing cue, no one!

Mine will be buried with me...or passed down to my kids if they are nice :grin:

Amen!! I have one of Mikes cues and I know for sure. Also he is a great friend!

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amen!! I have one of Mikes cues and I know for sure. Also he is a great friend!

You're welcome... :(

Mike is a great guy. That's all I need to say about that.

<~~~~ looking forward to seeing Mike on Friday ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikiemopa

pechauer dealer
Silver Member
I'm a little bias seeing we have the same name, but i have two of his cues with another going to be built , couldn't be happier, every pool room I walk into my hoppe gets ask who made it. Sharp beyond sharp points and great customer service.

rheester

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
he's a bad man

haha, just kidding. just thought i'd catch people off guard

met him one time and he was truly a genuine guy. from what i know of him and my interaction with him, he's a great guy and very loyal to his friends and customers.

can't ask much more from a guy.

Fuji-whopper

Fargo: 457...play some?
Silver Member
Mike builds very solid and very pretty cues, he is a great guy to talk with and is super knowledgeable about cuemaking and it's necessary equipment. His leather wraps and repair work are top notch plus he stands behind all of his work 110%, if you see him please tell him that a fan of his work named Neil says "Hello!!".

Thank you,
Neil Fujiwara

www.tigerproducts.com

Last edited:

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My player and break are both Webb cues. I love them to death.

Mike is a great person, and a true master of cue making. I wouldn't sell it for 10 times what it cost me to buy.

As with Koop, they will need to pry it from my cold dead hands (my dog doesn't have opposable thumbs, so he won't be able to learn to play).