Social Media marketing tips

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do a google search "Brennan Brand Strategy" or http://www.brennanbrand.com[/B][/B].

My daughter, Erin, founded the firm in 2010 and the company is headquartered in
San Francisco, CA and her clients are very satisfied with the results.....check it out.

I've told several cue-makers and case-makers to contact her because these people
still operating in the dark ages.......it's almost like they're still using "Betamax" for movies.
There's no cost or commitment involved.......just mention that her dad steered you to her.

You must have a brand identity to successfully compete in today's marketplace. Do
yourself a favor and learn more about what social media and intelligent marketing
strategies can and will accomplish with your business when successfully applied.

Cue-makers and leather craftsmen are the worst at using effective website designs, or
social media......the cue-maker building my cue has a horrible website....just pictures and
printed texts........totally sedate, inactive and does not impart confidence or arouse interest.
I selected him for other reasons but if I went by his website, he'd never have gotten my order.

You can increase your business and market share when you use contemporaneous marketing
methods instead of copying what others are doing which already does not work very well.

Matt B.

p.s. I've never promoted her business (Brennan Brand Strategy) on the Forum but after seeing
this thread, it actually might be worthwhile.

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's something I copied from the website, http://www.brennanbrand.com.

"Your website is your home base, your digital storefront, and the cornerstone of your online strategy.

A website overhaul (from a brand perspective) doesn’t have to be a massive endeavor. Some simple,
strategic (non-technical) changes that you can make right now will make a huge difference in the effectiveness
of your site. The solution is getting clear on your ideal client and ultimately your brand.

Non-tech changes you can do right now to improve your website:

1. Understand who your client is and what they want from you. Do you know your client? Do you know why they buy from you?
This is the first step to giving them what they want in a way they can hear it. It doesn’t matter how well you communicate your value
if you and your client are speaking different languages.

2. Get clear on the value you offer. What makes you different or special? Why should your website visitors care? If you don’t
understand who your clients are, what they want from you, or what value you really offer them, then you are just creating noise.

3. Communicate your value in a way your clients can hear it. Are you using client centric language or are you talking about yourself?
Your potential clients don’t care about what you do, they care about how what you do will help them get what they want.

4. Create clear calls to action. Get clear about the purpose of each page on your website. What is the point of this page? Why does
my client care? What do I want my client to do with this information? Don’t expect your website visitors to take the next step, tell them
where you want them to go.

5. Social proof. Do you have a great LinkedIN profile? What about awesome reviews on Yelp? Kicka** case studies? Your website
tells your clients and potential clients that you are credible and have value to add. Make sure you are showing off all your assets."

Anyway, if you check out the website, you can pick up a bunch of free information about the business aspects of social media
and your website that's an important bridge to expanding your business horizons.

Last edited: