Jeff Eason Sneaky Pete with buck horn joint $135.00 shippped

breakin8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Jeff Eason Sneaky Pete with buck horn joint 75.00 shippped plus ebayfees.

Hey guys I have a Jeff Eason cue with a buck horn joint,ferrule and hoppe ring. The cue is a old valley house cue conv. Cue hitts well with a layered tip. There is a taper roll in the cue alot of house cue conv. have that.
SOLD shipped will trade or take offers.

Hey I sold this cue the insert came out and they put it in off center. The problem is they super glued it. I dont have a lathe for this kind of work. I have no way to drill and replace insert. Selling SOLD Shipped plus paypal fees.

On a side note Jeff Eason will be fixing the cue for the new owner free of charge. Thanks Jeff

cuedisplaycase027.jpg

cuedisplaycase026.jpg

cuedisplaycase028.jpg

Last edited:

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Rating - 95.6%
43   2   0
Jeff Eason Cues ...

I know Jeff is not selling this cue someone else is but 135.00 is a good deal for it... I have one of Jeff's it seldom leaves my bag it is a sneaky also. I love it the hit is the best I have ever had in a sneaky ... When my game goes South I pull out my Eason and it is like the cue is in cruise control. I was playing for some cash last night and really stinking it up with my player that is a Schon with a OB1 shaft..Missing straiight in shots then I could make within the first month when I started playing ... I reached into my case hoping to change my luck and grabbed the Eason Sneaky I ran off four straight wins and the guy I was playing quit...I was coming into stroke and not just beating him but killing him... I was still two games down but hey sometimes you have to feed the fish...

I got another game tonight and I'm going with the Eason cue the hit is unreal ... It is probably the cheapest cue I have and I have several cues but it is the one I always go to when my game goes South... I just have that much confidence in Jeff's cues... So much so that he is building me a 8 pointer ....Holly into Coco or vise versa... Should be nice when it is done ...

breakin8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
The hash mark are from when the cue was a house cue. That is how guys marked there favorite house cue. History those marks are under the finish and can't be felt though the finish.

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Rating - 88%
22   3   0
breakin8 said:
Hey guys I have a Jeff Eason cue with a buck horn joint,ferrule and hoppe ring. The cue is a old valley house cue conv. Cue hitts well with a layered tip. There is a taper roll in the cue alot of house cue conv. have that.
$135.00 shipped will trade or take offers.

Hey I sold this cue the insert came out and they put it in off center. The problem is they super glued it. I dont have a lathe for this kind of work. I have no way to drill and replace insert. Selling 75.00 Shipped plus paypal fees.

cuedisplaycase027.jpg

cuedisplaycase026.jpg

cuedisplaycase028.jpg
HI ,
(Hey I sold this cue the insert came out and they put it in off center. The problem is they super glued it. I dont have a lathe for this kind of work. I have no way to drill and replace insert. Selling 75.00 Shipped plus paypal fees. )
This is covered under the warrenty ,If it gets sent to me I will fix it and send it back out to you.Just let me know what you want to do. Jeff