Moaalii Leathers Custom Jump Cue Case

Lazerrus

I LUV CURLY MAPLE!!!!!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I wanted to share and give a review on a custom job I submitted to Rex (Cyrex) of Moaalii Leathers. I have a custom jump cue from LP Custom cues which runs about 2 inches longer than a normal jump cue which is so perfect for me being 6'2. But I wanted a case for it so it doesn't get banged up and rattle around in my regular case. So Rex took up the challenge and created a black suede and black elephant ear fully lined hard tube case for my jump cue. Let me just say this thing is case is top notch on fit and finish and protection. The turn around time was just a few weeks and so well worth the wait. If anyone out there is looking to have something like this made I highly highly recommend Rex to do it.

Attachments

• jumpcase1.JPG
    jumpcase1.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 2,769
  • jumpcase2.JPG
    jumpcase2.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 2,398

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Moaalii Leathers

Great idea to protect your jump cue.
I really like the functional design and custom look as well.

Thanks for the review, nicely done.

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jump tube

Thanks D.
I should have put a shoulder strap on it for you. You'd look perfect going into a pool room with just a 19" tube case on your shoulder. :grin:

Here are a couple more pics for you..

Cap1.jpg

DS_JumpTube.jpg

Last edited:

Lazerrus

I LUV CURLY MAPLE!!!!!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks D.
I should have put a shoulder strap on it for you. You'd look perfect going into a pool room with just a 19" tube case on your shoulder. :grin:

Here are a couple more pics for you..

Cap1.jpg

DS_JumpTube.jpg

Lol yeah Rex and a kick stand so it can stand up. Acctually I haven't tried it yet but I bet it would work as a cue extension.