Jay Flowers Tribute case

J Layer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had picked one of these up about a month or so ago.I can say that I am very pleased with my purchase.It has become my everyday case.It's a 2x4.Everything fits nice and tight.I even can flip it up-side down with the lid open and nothing falls out.I feel very safe with my cues in it.For the money as far as protecting my cues I'm finding it hard to believe there's anything better on the market today.I'd just like to say TAP...TAP...JB!!Great work on a great product!:thumbup::thumbup:

-JR

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I havent seen one in real life, but I like the idea. What I dont like is my cues bouncing around in any case. A little movement is necessary you dont want your cues screwed down then they might be the weak link and snap if the case gets a hard knock in shipping or something. I think John came up with one heck of a solution here.

acousticsguru

player/instructor
Silver Member
I had picked one of these up about a month or so ago.I can say that I am very pleased with my purchase.It has become my everyday case.It's a 2x4.Everything fits nice and tight.I even can flip it up-side down with the lid open and nothing falls out.I feel very safe with my cues in it.For the money as far as protecting my cues I'm finding it hard to believe there's anything better on the market today.I'd just like to say TAP...TAP...JB!!Great work on a great product!:thumbup::thumbup:

-JR

Own one and agree 100% - I find it the best buy in its price category, in fact, I'm not sure I'll ever spend less on a cue case again (after using an original "J.EF Q Case" from Jay Flowers - made by Nora Van Horn, of course - for many years, still in good condition, by the way, I started buying cheap ones and replace them once they start falling apart).

Greetings from Switzerland, David.

„J'ai gâché vingt ans de mes plus belles années au billard. Si c'était à refaire, je recommencerais.“ – Roger Conti

deadnutz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After being a long time It's George fan I decided that JB's Ultra Pad interior was just calling my name for me to test out. I now own a 3x6 Flowers tribute case and I can't say enough about how happy I am with it. The exterior of this case is very easy on the eyes. It looks very well built with quality hardware and it seems "Heavy Duty" but is surprisingly light in weight. Both pockets large and small have the "L" zipper configuration and makes accessing these areas very easy. The large pocket also has a 3rd zipper with a very nice sewn in Pocket to hold a jump cue handle.

Now the good part......This Ultra Pad interior is flat out awesome! Nothing rattles or moves when the case is loaded with one cue or three. It's not loose in anyway, and it's not tighter than a gnats ass when fully loaded either and there is plenty of room in-between the cues. There's a very nice "snug" fit when you insert a cue.

All in all I have nothing negative to say about this case. It exceeds my expectations in every way possible. I couldn't see myself ever going back to an It's George case as a daily carrier so I sold my 3x6 here last night.

This case gets a 5 star rating from me:thumbup:
If your considering one of these and are skeptical find somebody that has one and check it out!