Tommy Kennedy Go Fund Me Page

VillageSlim

Registered
Tommy needs our help.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/tommy-kennedy-needs-urgent-prayers-and-assistance?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=m_pd+share-sheet&fbclid=IwAR0IeM1PB1OjB68eyFg0kmm_y9ikMLiS5rG_jotPH3PipTmJ0YliFwiHj2Q

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Thanks for the link. I was happy to contribute and deeply hope that Tommy will be able to navigate this difficult situation and return to full health.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Absolutely one of the most wonderful people I've ever met in the entire pool world. Thank God for Tommy Kennedy!

Just take a look at the support he is getting from the billiard community and you will see how highly regarded Tommy is.

Last edited:

preacherman

CPPA Founder
Silver Member
Absolutely one of the most wonderful people I've ever met in the entire pool world. Thank God for Tommy Kennedy!

Just take a look at the support he is getting from the billiard community and you will see how highly regarded Tommy is.

Jay you're so right on. I hope he gets even more than was the goal on the GoFundMe.
I consider him one of my best friends. I've spent a lot of time with him over the years.

Jim Mazzulla
www.christianpoolplayers.com

poolpro2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think he became the host for the Dismal Swamp Tournaments

One of the nicest guys ever.

Attachments

• 20171015_154844.jpg
    20171015_154844.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 1,182

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I am inappropriate let me know.

What was the CAUSE of him falling?

Never met him, but he seemed to be having fun no matter what was going on.

He is in my prayers and thoughts.

Ken

poolpro2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you Evergruven, it is right side up in my photos

I talked with him at the Dismal Swamp events. He did not have an unfriendly bone in his body. Very genuine and cared about what you had to say.
He spent a lot of time on the tables with the regular people.
A great ambassador for the game.

CESSNA10

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just contributed tonight. I don't know him but know of him.
I hope he returns to the person he was.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
if you can pass forward a few dollars it would be appreciated and help our friend

Many of the professional players are contributing $100 apiece to Tommy, even if you can pass forward a few dollars it would be appreciated and help our friend out.

If money is tight, please send a prayer, and share this Go Fund Me link on your social media page, that would be awesome and it's for a Jam Up Cause!!

Thanks in Advance