New Tascarella Hoppe

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just picked this Tascarella up yesterday, 1/10. I think it came out pretty nice!

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,844
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,826
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 1,814
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 1,817

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tascarella

The ivory over stainless has a crisp hit to it. I took a few swings with it last night and liked it. It is gorgeous 8n person. The veneers pop.

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks guys! I am still feeling this cue out. It sure hits differently than my Schon R10..LOL It feels great and deflects a heck of a lot less. This is like LD without being LD.

Yes, 1/10 represents yesterday. The cue was completed just recently and is new right from Pete.

I was shooting for a classic and elegant look with modern day performance and hit.

A few Specs
58" equal split and 19.0 oz.
3 matching shafts 4.0-4.2 oz.
Ebony into BEM Hoppe, 4 ptr w/ 4 veneers: black, green, black, white, ivory over SS joint.

Everything white is ivory on this baby.

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looks great! I love white w/ green spec linen, and with the nice green shade in the veneers... Perfect.

seahorse1877

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was there when I got delivered to Rack 66. Absolutely beautiful cue. Simplicity at its best. I'm sure it hits as good as it looks.

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all of the complements so far. I enjoy playing with it and wish I had more time to practice. I need to find another table soon!!..

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a nice table for sale
A Kling and aCentenniel

oh yes,your cue is really a nice one,
but i would hold on to the old one

you might like the way it plays,better than your new one

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wish I had the money to buy a Centennial. The shipping alone would kill me...lol. My budget for a table is just south of 4K.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a nice table for sale
A Kling and aCentenniel

oh yes,your cue is really a nice one,
but i would hold on to the old one

you might like the way it plays,better than your new one

I agree with Deano. I buy and sell alot of cues, the one people whine and bit$h about selling is those old Schons. It "ain't" eating anything, I would hang on to it.

It's not going to go down in value.

Ken