Isn't this fun !!!

LuckyStroke

Full Splic Addict
Silver Member
At first I thought maybe, but then I wasn't sure. But then it I turned out, the banana was bruised after all

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I try to play everyday, unless I don't feel like taking the cover off of my table. I wonder if I can convert an old garage door opener into a pool table cover takerofferthingy?
Why does everyone call it a garage door opener? It also closes the garage door but I have yet to hear refereed to as a garage door closer.
Since corn is a vegetable does this also mean popcorn is a vegetable?
What about ketchup? The seeds are on the inside of the tomato kinda like other fruits but nobody would call a pickle a fruit, that also has seeds on the inside? How come they always go to commercial break right after a score in football then go to another commercial break right after the following kickoff? Doesn't seem like commercials are played at a louder audio level than the TV show you are watching on the same channel? Why are there Americans out there who think we did not go to the moon? Russia was watching and listening to everything the USA was doing at that time, don't these people think the Russians would have said that no Americans set foot on the moon if it did not really happen? Were the Russians part of the alleged conspiracy theory?
Oops, something to keep it pool related. How come when warming up I can drop 3, 4, even 5 balls on the break but when it counts the only thing I make is the cue ball? If my spell check knows that I have spelled a word incorrectly why doesn't it automatically fix my error instead of just underlining the word?

Last edited:

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Since corn is a vegetable does this also mean popcorn is a vegetable?

Yes.
And coffee is vegetable juice. Or is it grain juice?
I like my grain juice with a little cow lactation and concentrated dried cane extract.
Sometimes when I'm hungry, I'll also whip up some chicken embryos and pigs ass.

If your cue isn't straight, does that mean its gay?

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you play only on odd numbered days of the week ?
OR
Do you play on even numbered days of the week ?
OR
Do you play on both ?

Trick question. The days of the week are not numbered, they have names. Now, if you asked what days of the month do I play on, I would first have to know your answer to the following:

"What's the difference between a duck?"

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Yes.
And coffee is vegetable juice. Or is it grain juice?
I like my grain juice with a little cow lactation and concentrated dried cane extract.
Sometimes when I'm hungry, I'll also whip up some chicken embryos and pigs ass.

If your cue isn't straight, does that mean its gay?

Chicken embryos and pigs ass? Man, Im starving, breakfast anyone???:thumbup:

FairladyZ

The Boss Stooge
Staff member
Silver Member
Corn is a grain, you impotent wind socks..... Who said breakfast? ohh wait? what days do I play pool? ohh hell, I'm screwed up.....I'm out for now.

FairladyZ

The Boss Stooge
Staff member
Silver Member
Actually when it's picked late or dried it's considered a grain, but not when picked
fresh.

Here you go fruit loop,

However, the answer is not so simple. In a nutshell, according to Penn State University’s College of Agricultural Sciences,
the answer to the question “Is corn a vegetable, a grain or a fruit?” is that it’s all three.
Seekers of the Tomb of Tal Rasha will find it through the portal...but know that the glowing glyphs recorded here, in my Arcane Sanctuary, are the signs of the six false tombs. The missing seventh sign, marks the tomb of Tal Rasha.