Dale teague new cue

JOEY 300

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi everyone................

I just would like to give everyone a heads up.................dale teague will take your order..........payed in full........ But dont count on seeing your cue........he has been stealing from azb members.....mostly the ones on the east coast.........he makes your cue and shows you pictures but when it comes TIME to shipping it never gets there..................stay away...........joey

nineballny1

This is Dale Teague replying to Joes accusation.

I have told this gentleman that I have had several surgeries this year, and that I was not moving very well. He told me that I could send it next year if I wanted to. I also told him I was not going send it to NY when weather was drastically different between where it was to be sent from to where it was to go. He told me don't worry about the cue send it to me when you feel it would be safe. If he wants to commit on this site that he will take responsibility for the cue if it warps I will gladly send it to him. If not I will keep the cue until I feel it will be safe to send it to him.

Dale Teague.

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
Hi everyone................

I just would like to give everyone a heads up.................dale teague will take your order..........payed in full........ But dont count on seeing your cue........he has been stealing from azb members.....mostly the ones on the east coast.........he makes your cue and shows you pictures but when it comes TIME to shipping it never gets there..................stay away...........joey
You need to check with some of the unlucky people in the seattle area from years past.

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member

I have told this gentleman that I have had several surgeries this year, and that I was not moving very well. I also told him I was not going send it to NY when weather was drastically different between where it was to be sent from to where it was to go.

Dale Teague.

Hello Dale,

Did you tell your customer these things before or after he paid (at least a deposit) for his cue?

gr. Dave

Roger Long

Sonoran Cue Creations
Silver Member
A cue built in Arizona from well aged wood could be shipped anywhere in the world without a warping problem.

Roger

JOEY 300

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dale teague

hi everyone........

you dont need to have a masters degree to understand this stuff.........my cue was 80 % finished when dale told me he had surgery and cant use his hands to work on cues right now...........dale is a senior citizen and vietnam vet.....he says.....iam a passionate guy so i said......dale take all the time you need to finish the cue yourself .......2 months later he e-mails me he is shipping the cue next monday.....i said okay......monday came and went....no cue....no e-mail....no phone call.......its now 2 months later......after a nasty voice mail to him.....he tells me the humidity levels are high.............where on his web site does it say cues dont get shipped when levels are high...........i dont know any cue builder who demands payment in full when you first order a cue...........its clear dale that i would like you to send my cue right away and stop the bull-shit about the humidity....if it comes bent its on me.........joey

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
hi everyone........

you dont need to have a masters degree to understand this stuff.........my cue was 80 % finished when dale told me he had surgery and cant use his hands to work on cues right now...........dale is a senior citizen and vietnam vet.....he says.....iam a passionate guy so i said......dale take all the time you need to finish the cue yourself .......2 months later he e-mails me he is shipping the cue next monday.....i said okay......monday came and went....no cue....no e-mail....no phone call.......its now 2 months later......after a nasty voice mail to him.....he tells me the humidity levels are high.............where on his web site does it say cues dont get shipped when levels are high...........i dont know any cue builder who demands payment in full when you first order a cue...........its clear dale that i would like you to send my cue right away and stop the bull-shit about the humidity....if it comes bent its on me.........joey

I'd have him take a short video with it on a lathe to show if it's straight right now, before shipping. Could be the cue "moved" on him already.

Not saying it did or didnt, but it wouldn't hurt.

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like another in a long line of cue builders who excel in the art of flakiness. Excuses de jur:

Health
Family
Personal problems
UPS
I forgot
humidity (lol)

We all have our own issues. No need to add your issues to our own. Just freaking do what you said you would do sheesh.

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
Be glad I'm not your cuebuilder, because if I were you could add another reason to the list: my dog ate your cue...and it would be the truth. :grin:

JOEY 300

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dale teague

after sending an e-mail to me 2 months ago.....that he was shipping ......i do not believe dale has any intention of sending the 4 cues he says he is holding because of humidity ......stay away from sending him any money......joey

CueTip

Registered
My name is Kevin. I would like to say that I am truly sorry for Joe's situation. He came up to where I play in NNJ to sell me a Predator shaft. He is a great, stand up Gentleman! I showed him my Teague cue and I told Joey what great job and deal I got from Dale with my cue. So fast forward, Joey orders a cue and all this happened. I spoke with Joey again and he told me the current situation. I'm so Pissed that I stuck my neck out and talked someone up and Dale does this Crap!
So then I told Joey about my situation with Dale, saying that I have yet to receive my matching break cue and jump cue, with joint protectors yet, after I sent out and got back my teague cue. It's been since November of 2013 that I paid for and still have not gotten my break cue and shortly after that the matching jump cue. He told me the same thing about humidity and being in the hospital and all. Unfortunately I'm out a lot of money right now with all the B.S.. An update, as far as 3 months ago dale told me about the operation, and hospital stay, when Joey called me I called dale 2 wks ago and dale has yet to get back to me. Further action on my part seems more and more likely!! Again I'm truly Sorry Joe!! There's people on here that respect me and I cherish that!
I'm a Stand up person! "I do what I say, And say what I do" My Word is everything to me!!
Sincerely and PISSED, Kevin

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since it's winter and some real cold has been in the northeast the humidity is as low as it's going to get. Real cold=real dry. Summer is when the humidity cranks up. Boy is Dale full of $#!+

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
This is not good...for you or Dale. I sincerely hope you get exactly what you've paid and patiently waited for, and I hope Dale clears his own name and health issues. With that said, best of luck to you both....Matt D.

Reactions: KRJ

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
This guy has a reputation for doing this kind of thing. When he was doing the Eye-Shaft thing with Scott Frost he was supposed to make me a few shafts in exchange for advertising, yeah I got the shaft alright. Not sure how someone can hold their head up high in the poolroom knowing they have screwed people over like this guy has. I have heard numerous people in my area and on here talk about how they paid monies and never got anything but stories. :cool:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member

I have told this gentleman that I have had several surgeries this year, and that I was not moving very well. He told me that I could send it next year if I wanted to. I also told him I was not going send it to NY when weather was drastically different between where it was to be sent from to where it was to go. He told me don't worry about the cue send it to me when you feel it would be safe. If he wants to commit on this site that he will take responsibility for the cue if it warps I will gladly send it to him. If not I will keep the cue until I feel it will be safe to send it to him.

Dale Teague.

I understand the heath issues, but at this point I would ship the cue.
Don't worry about the weather, and if you need some help let us know, and maybe we
can get you some help, or even take care of the shipping.

Peace
Ted

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I understand the heath issues, but at this point I would ship the cue.
Don't worry about the weather, and if you need some help let us know, and maybe we
can get you some help, or even take care of the shipping.

Peace
Ted

Very nice offer, but appears he is just using excuses to buy more time. And the OP was fed up with it. I seriously doubt there is a cue, and if there is, It's no where near finish stage.

Gum9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi everyone........

Joey300,
Sorry for your troubles as noted here, I can certainly relate to this type of treatment as I have experienced it myself many years back form a world renowned now retired cue maker.
BUT not from Dale Teague, I have had several Eye Shafts made by Dale on different occasions along with recommending him to a few people here in Tucson, AZ. and he has been upfront and standup in all our transactions dating back to 2007. To this date I continue to play with an Eye Shaft and if I needed anything from Dale I would not hesitate to do business with him in the future though after hearing about his health issues would certainly take those into account (hope that situation improves).

As for calling anyone a thief on an open forum I would have to say my experience with him has never caused me to think of him in that way or nature. Again, I'm sorry for your experience but in Dale's defense he has been a stand up business man in our dealings.

Just wanted to add a little bit of positive to an extremely negative situation, hope it helps in some way.