<<<<Zinzola Cue For Sale>>>>

1950melrose

Registered
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Absolutely Gorgeous High End Tony Zinzola Cue #95 made in 2010. Cue is is in excellent condition. Highly figured Narra Forearm with 4 Amboyna Burl Points with Very Long Veneers of Black Paper, Yellow, Black Paper, Red, Black Paper, Red, Black Paper, White, Black Paper, Red, Black Paper. Single Ivory Propeller in each point. 4 Large Ivory Propellers, 4 Smaller Ivory Propellers and 8 Ivory Dots in the Butt. Ivory Lazy S Ringwork at Joint and above and below the wrap. Piloted Ivory Joint, Ivory Ferrules, Ivory Hoppe Ring. Bumperless Ivory Bottom inlaid with a Silver Propeller with signature and barbells .Brown Elephant Ear wrap. New G2 Tips recently installed. Butt with shaft 1-18.70 oz./ 12.75mm & shaft 2-18.80/ 12.80mm. Cue is straight together and apart. "SOLD" SOLD" SOLD"

cLCyDAVl.jpg

fsVfRFKl.jpg

QzdSC7Ol.jpg

D4b5tDll.jpg

UskNVHel.jpg

fsVfRFKl.jpg

Last edited:

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house&#129304;&#127995;
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I wondered were this cue went....I really enjoyed this cue..it is a nice player..

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house&#129304;&#127995;
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Not that it matters much but the ee wrap is honey cognac in color. I did love this cue when I owned it. The best playing Zinzola that I owned.