"Shades of Blue" by Robert Harris

cuesterpat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
“Shades of Blue” built by Robert Harris. This is the first cue I ever designed. Robert was great to work with through the design and build phase for the cue and his workmanship and the cue’s playability are second to none! Cue has bridged points and mitered boxes with ocean blue, light blue, light electric blue, and electric blue veneers. All white except the butt cap is ivory. The ring work is ivory and blue Paua Abalone. The wrap is segmented Elephant Ear. This is one of the prettiest cues Robert has ever made. Thanks for the great cue Robert!

Attachments

• HarrisSOBFull.JPG
    HarrisSOBFull.JPG
    184.4 KB · Views: 1,246
  • HarrisSOBButt.jpg
    HarrisSOBButt.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 1,149
  • HarrisSOBHandle.JPG
    HarrisSOBHandle.JPG
    182.5 KB · Views: 1,124
  • HarrisSOBPoint.jpg
    HarrisSOBPoint.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 1,152
  • HarrisSOBJoint.jpg
    HarrisSOBJoint.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 1,136
Last edited:

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Blue is my favorite color. What a nice looking cue you designed. My hat is off to you and Robert. If this baby plays as nice as it looks, it should be a world beater!

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love blue.

Love the cue. Very busy design...lots going on...and I usually like more simple designs...but I do dig that cue. It all works together...and the matching caps rock!

Enjoy it and....

Thanks for showing off! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Definitely tighter than a lot of bridged veneers and other mitered windows out there!!!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    36.8 KB · Views: 782
shades of blue

I tried to satisfy the customer requirements during this build.seems like he really liked the cue, drove from Philly to Panama city to pick up his cue. Had a great time went to mcguires pub and ate corned beef cabbage.
Thanks
Robert Harris

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I tried to satisfy the customer requirements during this build.seems like he really liked the cue, drove from Philly to Panama city to pick up his cue. Had a great time went to mcguires pub and ate corned beef cabbage.
Thanks
Robert Harris

Great looking cue! A few different looks/designd going on in this cue, but you pulled it off - looks amazing!
Congrats to both of you
Jason

cuesterpat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Shades of Blue"

I want to thank Robert Harris for making this great cue and also thank everyone for the comments on the look and design of the cue!