Book Finally Coming?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My background in physics and engineering makes it quite easy to understand and prove your great work.

Did this guy get his degree out of a box of Cracker Jacks? Stan has been telling everyone that the scientists don't understand his work and meanwhile this clown says that because he is a scientist it is easy for him to understand it.

Total BS post.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
The following 1/15/20 email is just one of hundreds that Stan has received concerning his work.

Stan I just finished watching, well studying every video that you have on YouTube. I have never once sent a message to someone on YouTube before but I just couldn't help myself. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your willingness to share your work with the cte systems! I just can't believe how blown away I am by the information you presented! I have looked everywhere for your DVD's and realize they are out of production but I am still looking for them and you you better bet if I can find one it will be in my possession forever! I felt like I just had to reach out to thank you for your willingness to share! I can see where it might be hard to have such powerful knowledge that you could bully (for lack of better terms) others around a pool table but instead put it out there for everyone to study. Just once more thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sincerely,
—————-

Connie Shuffett

Sounds like a happy camper. :smile:

Praise is always good, and always easy to deal with. It's a great feeling to get thankful words from youtube followers, from those that are benefiting and learning from what you've put out there.

My wife once made a poster collage for me that contained a bunch of positive emails, comments, and personal messages from people that had purchased my first book. So I understand the pride Stan feels when he gets an email like this one. Good stuff.

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did this guy get his degree out of a box of Cracker Jacks? Stan has been telling everyone that the scientists don't understand his work and meanwhile this clown says that because he is a scientist it is easy for him to understand it.

Total BS post.

What have you done for pool besides bash Stan’s work and try to discredit CTE?

In a recent give and take with Stan you didn’t even know concept of how to find center pocket.

The visual nature of CTE is running well ahead of your science knowledge, but fortunately for the pool world Stan has developed the language to explain the phenomenon.

You’re a nobody in the pool world compared to the pro that will be visiting Stan.

This guy would roast you like a chicken at the table. He’d also eat you alive when discussing pool to include CTE.

Connie Shuffett

Last edited:

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pro note # 2

Mr Shuffett, Thank you for your response.
Many have told me that my knowledge of physics and pocket billiards in general is unlike anything they have ever encountered. I believe an experiment that I do for students when they ask if CTE is real can be shown to you and may be of great value. I seek no monetary gain or credit for anything I show you, but this may help you in your endeavors. I can prove that human bias is not a factor when finding the ghost ball using your system. I continue to tell people that you have taken Hal Houle’s theory and basically perfected it. All that needs to be done, perhaps, is to share with you the mathematics behind it. I hope we can meet at your convenience. I need a trip to Kentucky, for fried chicken!

Connie Shuffett

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What have you done for pool besides bash Stan’s work and try to discredit CTE?

In a recent give and take with Stan you didn’t even know concept of how to find center pocket.

You never give up on a student, right? Can you explain again why it is that balls don't throw any more or less when you hit soft or hard when using CTE?

The visual nature of CTE is running well ahead of your science knowledge, but fortunately for the pool world Stan has developed the language to explain the phenomenon.

Of course you don't understand the irony of this. Your pro says he gets it BECAUSE OF his background in physics and engineering and there you go saying that because CTE is "visual" that it is beyond the science. lol.

You’re a nobody compared to the pro that will be visiting Stan.

Connie Shuffett

How charming.

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You never give up on a student, right? Can you explain again why it is that balls don't throw any more or less when you hit soft or hard when using CTE?

Of course you don't understand the irony of this. Your pro says he gets it BECAUSE OF his background in physics and engineering and there you go saying that because CTE is "visual" that it is beyond the science. lol.

How charming.

Center cue ball works great for slow or hard speeds. There’s not a lot difference when it comes to CTE. The over-cut alignment handles each of the speeds quite well. Stun speeds are the ones to be concerned about the most.

Concerning scientist, there are plenty in that category that have worked with Stan that have no issues with his system.

What amazes me is that you are critical of a system that you can’t even begin to explain.
That’s takes the cake. You should know CTE first. Even when Stan’s material is out you’ll be knocking it before you know it or experience it. You will NOT put the work in to learn it.

Connie Shuffett

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
Very entertaining thread! Some of these posts....thanks for the laughs. :rotflmao1:

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't "understand" astrologists or flat Earthers either.

pj <- some of them play real good too
chgo

Did you ever think that maybe you’re not smart enough to grasp CTE? CTE is a visual system. Pool is a visually driven game. Visual Intelligence is one of the eight multiple intelligences that humans possess. You may shine in the math Intelligence area, but you’re as dull as a butter knife when it comes to the Intelligence that is primarily used at the table for playing.

Connie Shuffett

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Center cue ball works great for slow or hard speeds. There’s not a lot difference when it comes to CTE. The over-cut alignment handles each of the speeds quite well. Stun speeds are the ones to be concerned about the most.

Concerning scientist, there are plenty in that category that have worked with Stan that have no issues with his system.

What amazes me is that you are critical of a system that you can’t even begin to explain.
That’s takes the cake. You should know CTE first. Even when Stan’s material is out you’ll be knocking it before you know it or experience it. You will NOT put the work in to learn it.

Connie Shuffett

You're deflecting the issue again. I shared a video of your own making that proves your statements to be false, yet you wish it away and blame everybody for not accepting your deflection as an answer.

If a scientist takes a lesson and plays better then great, but it isn't because the system is 100% objective as you claim. There are many reasons a player might play better with a structured routine to work from.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
What amazes me is that you are critical of a system that you can’t even begin to explain...

Do you like ANYONE? I've never seen you once ever say someone was smart enough to understand anything. At all. Is this a secret marketing strategy I missed? Insult everyone, and they will buy it!

If you can't explain it, and no one can understand it, then it seems like something us poor dumb schmucks will forever be in the dark with so why bother?

If it took this long for the, "truth", series to come out then what were the other series of videos, "lies?"

I don't have a stake in this but really, you need some PR classes.

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
Do you like ANYONE? I've never seen you once ever say someone was smart enough to understand anything. At all. Is this a secret marketing strategy I missed? Insult everyone, and they will buy it!

If you can't explain it, and no one can understand it, then it seems like something us poor dumb schmucks will forever be in the dark with so why bother?

If it took this long for the, "truth", series to come out then what were the other series of videos, "lies?"

PR.....Pseudoscientific Reasoning? :wink:

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're deflecting the issue again. I shared a video of your own making that proves your statements to be false, yet you wish it away and blame everybody for not accepting your deflection as an answer.

If a scientist takes a lesson and plays better then great, but it isn't because the system is 100% objective as you claim. There are many reasons a player might play better with a structured routine to work from.

Your video proves nothing.

Stan made an error in miscalling the pivot direction for that shot. It’s a 30 inside not outside hence a reason for introducing stroke error. The analysis actually supports Stan’s strict use of CTE. In 500 years, you’d would have never on your own gotten to the root of the real issue.

Stan made many, many errors during his quest to solve CTE. Stan embraced his mistakes and learned from them and still does.

Connie Shuffett

Last edited:

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Just move on and don’t worry about it. You have it all figured out. Good for you.

Connie Shuffett

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You’re video proves nothing.

Stan made an error in miscalling the pivot direction for that shot. It’s a 30 inside not outside hence a reason for introducing stroke error. The analysis actually supports Stan’s strict use of CTE. In 500 years, you’d would have never on your own gotten to the root of the real issue.

Stan made many, many errors during his quest to solve CTE. Stan embraced his mistakes and learned from them and still does.

Connie Shuffett

No idea what you are talking about. I can show you the video I am talking about later when I have more time. I already know you disagree with anything scientific that contradicts your dogma, so I'm not sure what the point is.

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No idea what you are talking about. I can show you the video I am talking about later when I have more time. I already know you disagree with anything scientific that contradicts your dogma, so I'm not sure what the point is.

Let’s get together and bet something worthwhile about Stan’s false statements that you have proven. You have not proven a thing.

Connie Shuffett

Last edited: