Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue Case Reviews
Reload this Page Jb Rugged 4x8 review
Page 10 of 10 « First 8910

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#136)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com
JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5700
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
03-10-2019, 05:17 PM

So, then this was the response on youtube by Jeffrey,

Quote:
Jeffrey Negron
3 days ago
@John Barton Not looking for a rub buddy, just letting you know what happened since you didn't remember. But ask Bill Lister at the expo about the ebony cognoscenti with yellow heart points and silver cog ringwork. He'll tell you. I don't have any strong feelings about your product one way or another or really care about your company or your business model. I'm just a customer. More power to you. You're welcome for the marketing lesson. As for calling me a liar, I stand nothing to gain for telling stories. I could care less about any of this. I dont need you to throw a temper tantrum, I'm just trying to shed light on the situation. That's why we weren't happy. That's all. I dont need a lecture on how qualified you are to sell and build cases or your backstory. I just let everyone know our side of the story because it's easy to write us off and say "You can't please everyone" when this was totally avoidable.
And my response:

not about writing you off. I know Bill well and he NEVER mentioned it - your buddy didn't mention it. The fact is that you are flat out making shit up to try and "get me" and that is unethical.

I just asked Bill, and he said......

"I have no idea about any of that? Who is it?"

And when I told him your name he said,

"I have no idea who that is."

So, I consider this myth BUSTED.

Design Your Own Case. <---click here
The world's first and only online cue case designer brought to you by JB Cases. Try it.

jb@jbcases.com Skype: jbideas

Center To Edge Aiming Works. See it for yourself here.

Stan Shuffet's You Tube Channel. - CTE Demonstrations

"No such thing as a 1/2 ball hit....." - Duckie

Old
  (#137)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com
JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
03-10-2019, 05:21 PM

And Jeff, OF COURSE you have something to gain.

You have to have your buddy's back and the continued friendship is what you have to gain. But you had to toss in the nonsense about a $2900 Cog just to spice it up......

because it's COMPLETELY normal to damage a cue and CLAIM that the case did the damage and then NEVER EVER EVER mention it UNTIL your buddy gets shut down on his "story". Bill Lister sells JB Cases and I kind of doubt that he wouldn't mention it, you THREE didn't mention it at my booth and not anywhere online in the whole past year UNTIL NOW...... hmmm wonder why?

The world's first and only online cue case designer brought to you by JB Cases. Try it.

Old
  (#138)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com

03-10-2019, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunchaser View Post
I'd bet JB has more happy case owning customers than dissatisfied for whatever reason. After offering a full refund payable to a competitor, in this instance, he has stood tall in my opinion. I do not own a JB case, but I would not be discouraged from purchasing from him because of this thread. Just the opposite.
I hope the Op gets and enjoys his new Castillo case. I also wish John continued success. I also wish I hadn't slow rolled the 6 and blown shape on the 8 last night... Hindsight is 20/20. Matt D.
Yes we do. And frankly I would like to have ZERO unhappy customers. But not so much that I am willing to build a backroom at my booth so that any customer who wants to can bend me over the table and do what they want to get satisfaction.

Sometimes we have screwed up and made a customer mad because of a misunderstanding and when that has happened we have gone back and apologized and made it right. A few times there hasn't been ANY reasonable way to make a customer happy and we have just parted ways.

This story STINKS! While I don't doubt that the customer felt like he didn't get a solution that he wanted the fact is that he didn't ASK for anything other than did the case work properly and I inspected it and found that it did.

I mean I literally don't have any problem to replace an interior or the whole case. But I am not going to do that IF there is no reason to that I can see when I inspect the case and especially if the customer doesn't let me know that they are not happy.

Old
  (#139)
boyersj
8 Ball NTC - 3rd place!
boyersj has a reputation beyond reputeboyersj has a reputation beyond reputeboyersj has a reputation beyond reputeboyersj has a reputation beyond reputeboyersj has a reputation beyond reputeboyersj has a reputation beyond reputeboyersj has a reputation beyond reputeboyersj has a reputation beyond reputeboyersj has a reputation beyond reputeboyersj has a reputation beyond reputeboyersj has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-10-2019, 07:50 PM

John, tried to send you a pm on a new case order. Let me know when you clear your messages

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

http://www.oncuebilliards.net

Old
  (#140)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com

03-11-2019, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyersj View Post
John, tried to send you a pm on a new case order. Let me know when you clear your messages

Could you send it to jb@jbcases.com please? Trying to route all messages to a few places so that we don't miss any.

Old
  (#141)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

03-11-2019, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Cases View Post
Yes we do. And frankly I would like to have ZERO unhappy customers. But not so much that I am willing to build a backroom at my booth so that any customer who wants to can bend me over the table and do what they want to get satisfaction.
LoL, I like how you said that JB, greenie for you sir.

Old
  (#142)
boyersj
8 Ball NTC - 3rd place!
boyersj has a reputation beyond reputeboyersj has a reputation beyond reputeboyersj has a reputation beyond reputeboyersj has a reputation beyond reputeboyersj has a reputation beyond reputeboyersj has a reputation beyond reputeboyersj has a reputation beyond reputeboyersj has a reputation beyond reputeboyersj has a reputation beyond reputeboyersj has a reputation beyond reputeboyersj has a reputation beyond repute

03-14-2019, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Cases View Post
Could you send it to jb@jbcases.com please? Trying to route all messages to a few places so that we don't miss any.

Sure, thanks in advanced for your response

http://www.oncuebilliards.net

Page 10 of 10 « First 8910

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: