Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Chelsea Clinton states person with beard & penis can 'absolutely' identify as a woman
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Chelsea Clinton states person with beard & penis can 'absolutely' identify as a woman
Old
  (#1)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Chelsea Clinton states person with beard & penis can 'absolutely' identify as a woman - 10-14-2019, 11:01 AM

You can "identify" with being whatever you want, but it doesn't mean everybody else has to believe what you do.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ification.html

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification

Chelsea Clinton replied 'yes' emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman

'It's going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,' Hillary said

Aitkenhead said Hillary became 'uneasy' when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a 'furious stare' at the journalist as her mother answered

Hillary added: 'It's a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw'

Old
  (#2)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

10-14-2019, 11:18 AM

So, maybe all of her daddy's victims were not raped because Bill identified as a medical healer of woman reproductive parts. Hey, be glad Bill didn't charge them for his services.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#3)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

10-14-2019, 11:19 AM

Some people say Chelsea Clinton is 'absolutely' someone they identify as an important person whose opinions matter to the public.

I disagree, and have no comment on what she says, because really, who cares? Perhaps her opinions matter to her family and friends, but I am not one of those, and very few others are, either.

What we need to find out, clearly, is what W's daughters, Barbara and Jenna (Hager) think about this.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#4)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

10-14-2019, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Some people say Chelsea Clinton is 'absolutely' someone they identify as an important person whose opinions matter to the public.

I disagree, and have no comment on what she says, because really, who cares? Perhaps her opinions matter to her family and friends, but I am not one of those, and very few others are, either.

What we need to find out, clearly, is what W's daughters, Barbara and Jenna (Hager) think about this.
The Bush daughters stay out of the public eye.

Chelsea wants her words to have meaning, and does not shy away from being the voice of all you D'rats.

Own it.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#5)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

10-14-2019, 11:30 AM

things that make you go hmmmmm.....
Attached Images

Old
  (#6)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-14-2019, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post

Chelsea wants her words to have meaning, and does not shy away from being the voice of all you D'rats.

Own it.
Hell, even Barry's daughters stay out of the public eye......Clintons are special when it comes to mindless frivolity though....

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#7)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

10-14-2019, 11:54 AM

Now is Chelsea an oral person like her Mom or Dad?

Defective DNA passed to the offspring.

Old
  (#8)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

10-14-2019, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post

Now, now.

Bill had nothing to do with Chelsea’s defective DNA.

She was sired by a Hubbell.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#9)
Hunter
The King of Memes
Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1000
Location: Arizona: Land of a Half Million Illegal Immigrants and a "dry heat"...

10-14-2019, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post

Attached Images

"I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you"...

Old
  (#10)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

10-14-2019, 01:01 PM

Post of the day!

Old
  (#11)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

10-14-2019, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
things that make you go hmmmmm.....
Hey, leave Tom Petty out of this

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Old
  (#12)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

10-14-2019, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post

Own it.
A lot of people wish for things that aren't true, and will not become true.

Like your saying here who speaks for Ds, rather than who may be trying to speak for them (if that is even true, which I doubt is the case with her).

There is a far better case to demand Rs 'own' that Ivanka and DJTJ speak for the R party, but it isn't true that they do, either. Even though they have actual positions in support of their father, who is the POTUS.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

Old
  (#13)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

10-14-2019, 01:44 PM

Quote:
A lot of people wish for things that aren't true, and will not become true.

Like your saying here who speaks for Ds, rather than who may be trying to speak for them (if that is even true, which I doubt is the case with her).

There is a far better case to demand Rs 'own' that Ivanka and DJTJ speak for the R party, but it isn't true that they do, either. Even though they have actual positions in support of their father, who is the POTUS.
The Clintons positions on most things are the same as yours and the rest of the far left D's.

Open borders
Illegals protection
Partial birth abortion
Support of ANTIFA
Raise taxes
New green deal
GW
Whatever

Did I forget anything. So, yeah, when she speaks, it's for your party. Listen closely, and you might just hear the lunacy that is your party.

TZAR Tips now available.

Old
  (#14)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member

10-14-2019, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
I thought you were better than this.

I guess not. #Sad.

― Garry Kasparov

Old
  (#15)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

10-14-2019, 01:46 PM

Quote:
I thought you were better than this.

I guess not. #Sad.
We use to think the same about you until TDS hit. YOu were a LOT better than this actually. Oh, how far the mighty have fallen, in the gutter with Robin and Pangit. LMAO

TZAR Tips now available.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: