Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Where are the Hells Angels
Page 2 of 3 12 3

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-19-2019, 07:55 PM

Good historical video with the Hell's Angels.

https://diva.sfsu.edu/collections/sfbatv/bundles/225552

KRON-TV news footage from November 19th 1965 featuring scenes of Ralph "Sonny" Barger - President of the Oakland Chapter of the Hell's Angels - holding a press conference at Dorothy Connors Bail Bonds, in which he states the Angels will not attend a planned Vietnam Day Committee (VDC) march in Oakland, in the interest of "public safety." Referring to the VDC as a "mob of traitors" Barger explains that: "Our patriotic concern for what these people are doing to our great nation may provoke violent acts by us." He goes on to read out a telegram sent to President Lyndon Johnson, which begins as follows: "I volunteer a group of loyal Americans for behind the line duty in Vietnam. We feel that a crack group of trained guerillas could demoralize the Viet Cong and advance the cause of freedom." Opens with views of Barger and the Hell's Angels confronting VDC marchers in Oakland and a scuffle between the Angels and police. Also includes brief views of Hell's Angels: Cliff Workman, Tiny Walker, Ron Jacobsen and Tom Thomas. Opening graphic designed by Carrie Hawks.

Old
  (#17)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

10-19-2019, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpot View Post
The libs plan is that they can do anything they want and nothing will happen . like mike Tyson said everyone has a plan until I hit them in the mouth. I am most definitely aadvocating violence to those who pull that crap
Jack
You are advocating that someone bring back lessons of the street. IOW, you piss on others' boots, someone wearing boots is gonna come along one day and kick your ass. I'll say it once again for the umpteenth time......a lot of what we see today coming from the left is directly and inversely related to the fact that they were coddled in school with the message that they can act out and nobody in society can touch them. The removal of corporal punishment in school has a lot to do with the violent obtrusive nature of the thuggish actions we see coming from the left. They became "entitled" to say and act any way they like absent of fear of reprisal from the targets of their outbursts.

Here is an article of support for bringing back corporal punishment in schools........in peaceful New Zealand....
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...s-national-rep

Excerpt:
The chair of the National Party's Kaikohe branch, Alan Price, said systems were not in place to deal with growing drug use and young people running riot in his town and others.

"Whilst we need more police, there's a bigger underlying problem here," he said.

Mr Price told Morning Report the solution was to put corporal punishment back into schools.
Though the do-gooders would not like it, something needed to be done, he said.

"You can't raise children without discipline and we're getting into the situation where we've got an uncontrollable rat race that you can't do anything with in this country.

"Until we stand up to it and do something about it and change the law that means you can discipline somebody for something they do wrong - to me it is a form of child abuse not to raise a child with discipline."

===========================

============================
The Most Inspiring Speech: The Wisdom of a Third Grade Dropout Will Change Your Life
https://youtu.be/Bg_Q7KYWG1g

Last edited by our_auctionguy; 10-19-2019 at 11:12 PM.

Old
  (#18)
Call_me_Tom
AzB Bronze Member
Call_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2019, 04:53 AM

The HA are a 1% motorcycle biker gang, do you really want gangsters representing your political interests?

Cues: Katana KAT09 • McDermott GS02C2 & Custom Clover • 1811
Shafts: Katana KATXS1 • McDermott Traditional & G-Core • OB Plus Pro • Jacoby Black • Pechauer Black Ice
Cases: Katana 1/1 • McDermott 1/1 • JB Cases 4/8

Old
  (#19)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2019, 05:14 AM

I'd prefer to see Rolling Thunder loaded for bear.

Nothing like thousands of bikers rolling in with Louisville sluggers stashed across their handlebars.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#20)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2019, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Hey now.

Keep your touching to yourself.
Yep. Everyone's on their island and happy just the way they are.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#21)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2019, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepocketron View Post
So, not surprisingly you are advocating violence and intimidation. I thought liberals were the only folks that did that kind of thing.
Ah, the good ole days when bikers kicked libs azzes for disagreeing with conservatives.
Make America Great Again.

Old
  (#22)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

10-20-2019, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyco View Post
If what you feel from the comments posted here are carrying into personal life so profoundly that your wife is telling you to leave, you should respect her opinion, if even briefly.

Hate to see you go, but you need to prioritize your life.
If I listened to everything my wife told me to do, I wouldn't have any fun at all. How about you?

Old
  (#23)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

10-20-2019, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpot View Post
The libs plan is that they can do anything they want and nothing will happen . like mike Tyson said everyone has a plan until I hit them in the mouth. I am most definitely aadvocating violence to those who pull that crap
Jack

Good post. Mike Tyson most definitely represents most snoflakes.

Old
  (#24)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2019, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
Yep. Everyone's on their island and happy just the way they are.
A man with a firm grip you are.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#25)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

10-20-2019, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call_me_Tom View Post
The HA are a 1% motorcycle biker gang, do you really want gangsters representing your political interests?
SSH! You're confusing them. Notice they didn't respond to my Rico Act post?

Old
  (#26)
Call_me_Tom
AzB Bronze Member
Call_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2019, 06:01 AM

Quote:
SSH! You're confusing them. Notice they didn't respond to my Rico Act post?

I noticed, I was thinking OP couldn’t be serious and their question was rhetorical. If not, than they’re very ignorant of HA and organized crime.

Cues: Katana KAT09 • McDermott GS02C2 & Custom Clover • 1811
Shafts: Katana KATXS1 • McDermott Traditional & G-Core • OB Plus Pro • Jacoby Black • Pechauer Black Ice
Cases: Katana 1/1 • McDermott 1/1 • JB Cases 4/8

Old
  (#27)
Dan_B
AzB Gold Member
Dan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 455

10-20-2019, 08:03 AM

..what! you're saying there is a unique business model in prison?

Old
  (#28)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-20-2019, 08:05 AM

Quote:
My wife and some of my friends tell me to leave this forum. Some on here have suggested that if I am so troubled by the insults spewed daily on here that this is not the right forum for me.
I keep thinking that some of my comments may touch a few souls.
It's actually been pretty calm lately compared to what it used to be...

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#29)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2019, 08:21 AM

Quote:
My wife and some of my friends tell me to leave this forum. Some on here have suggested that if I am so troubled by the insults spewed daily on here that this is not the right forum for me.
I keep thinking that some of my comments may touch a few souls.
You were ranting last week that conservatives here were calling other forum members idiots and morons constantly.

For the second time I challenged you to put up some quotes of people calling others idiots and morons. I saw nothing, it was put up or shut up. You chose the latter. However, I quickly found a couple of your posts and quoted you personally insulting other forum members.

Maybe today you can post a couple of the daily personal insults that take place. I mean, other than your own.

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#30)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-20-2019, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strmanglr scott View Post
Maybe today you can post a couple of the daily personal insults that take place. I mean, other than your own.
I guess the irony to that is there's only 2 people on this forum that ever called me names. One was Mr. Haney the other was softshot....

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Page 2 of 3 12 3

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: