Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page GOP Sen. Rand Paul harassed by NY couple while eating lunch in California
Page 3 of 4 123 4

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-20-2019, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strmanglr scott View Post
Prove it!
Tired of you labeling every conservative here. That's the definition of prejudice.

After you get done quoting conservatives here, I want you to quote me personally insulting another member here just one time. PS, your gonna dig for a long time cause I don't do it. However it was easy for me to quote you doing it. I can post those again real quick.
Calm down. Look a little further in that thread, big boy. I apologized for that post. Said I was over-reacting and out of line. Besides, if you don't feel it was talking about you, why are you in a tizzy?
I have you on ignore and I was kind enough to respond to you since you keep carrying on. Don't get used to this.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#32)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-20-2019, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
Fairlady swears I'm the only one that's ever insulted anyone on here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ View Post
Please quote me as to where I said that.
I'm still waiting.................

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#33)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

10-20-2019, 10:33 PM

UNHINGED WOMAN Who Assaulted Rand Paul in Restaurant Is Washed Up Actress LB Zimmerman – And She’s Bragging About It Online.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...out-it-online/

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#34)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
UNHINGED WOMAN Who Assaulted Rand Paul in Restaurant Is Washed Up Actress
LB Zimmerman – And She’s Bragging About It Online.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...out-it-online/
Ah. So the lady is into self-marketing.

Old
  (#35)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Calm down. Look a little further in that thread, big boy. I apologized for that post. Said I was over-reacting and out of line. Besides, if you don't feel it was talking about you, why are you in a tizzy?
I have you on ignore and I was kind enough to respond to you since you keep carrying on. Don't get used to this.
Just how long is that ignore list?

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#36)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Just how long is that ignore list?
15. Sadly, most who post prolifically on here. Doesn't leave me many options.
That's why I sometimes respond to a couple of them against my better judgement.
I'm getting like Chefjeff, however, and running out of options, and, thus, seriously considering giving up.
Ugo- Show me your body!
Scott- Show me where anybody other than you insults anybody.
Fairlady- You hurt my feelings. Everybody else on here is swell.
JC- Censored!!!
Etc. Etc.

Old
  (#37)
Sev
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 05:53 AM

Quote:
I'm getting like Chefjeff, however, and running out of options, and, thus, seriously considering giving up.
Ugo- Show me your body!
JC- Censored!!!
Etc. Etc.
Bah.
You should have a suit made of armor by now. Almost 15 years of arguing here.
Not to mention BD.

Now if you really want to shock Ugot. Just do a selfie of you mooning him.
Make it high res for the full effect.
I am sure you could come up with a entertaining message to go along with it.

Just remember. I am here to help.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

Old
  (#38)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

10-21-2019, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Bah.
You should have a suit made of armor by now. Almost 15 years of arguing here.
Not to mention BD.

Now if you really want to shock Ugot. Just do a selfie of you mooning him.
Make it high res for the full effect.
I am sure you could come up with a entertaining message to go along with it.

Just remember. I am here to help.
Look carefully at my posts these days, Sev.

Old
  (#39)
Sev

10-21-2019, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Look carefully at my posts these days, Sev.
Oh I do.

Johnny Carson you are not.

COVFEFE!!

Old
  (#40)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

10-21-2019, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Oh I do.

Johnny Carson you are not.
Nor Don Rickles.

Old
  (#41)
Pangit
AzB Silver Member
Pangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 06:45 AM

What is the definition of "harassed"?

Old
  (#42)
Sev

10-21-2019, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Nor Don Rickles.
I used to love Rickles and Winters.

Now that was great comedy.

If I recall correctly they were both on at the same time on Carson once.

COVFEFE!!

Old
  (#43)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-21-2019, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Ugo- Show me your body!
JC- Censored!!!
Etc. Etc.
Thats what I thought....couldn't come up with anything to back up your inane claim..... Well done!

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#44)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post
Ah. So the lady is into self-marketing.
Another whacked out thespian? Please, say it ain't so.

Old
  (#45)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 08:46 AM

Is Thomas Haney really that interesting? He sure seems to think so.

Page 3 of 4 123 4

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: