Old
  (#751)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-01-2018, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post
“I think they should have taken them away, whether they had the right or not,” Trump said. He added later, in case there was any doubt: “Take the guns first, go through due process second.”

President Donald J. Trump

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Old
  (#752)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

03-01-2018, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Slide, this thread is over.

This meme here is not only wrong, it is dishonest by a mile.

Quote:
President Trump on Wednesday voiced support for confiscating guns from certain individuals deemed to be dangerous, even if it violates due process rights.

“I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida ... to go to court would have taken a long time,” Trump said at a meeting with lawmakers on school safety and gun violence.

Take the guns first, go through due process second,” Trump said....

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...process-second

Question: Are ANY of you DaRump supporters/voters going to admit just how wrong you were/are and immediately stop your support of this fascist commie?

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#753)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

03-01-2018, 06:21 AM

I see Philly beat me to it.

Golly, why didn't one of the "more honest" ones from the so-called "conservative" side do this first? After all, they say over and over and over and over and over that everyone on the left is wrong, evil, stupid, etc., and dishonest and criminal, but not the "right" ones, of course.

Your saviour from govt heaven has been exposed as a total fraud.

He IS the swamp.

Jeff LIvingston

Old
  (#754)
chefjeff
No sides, only players

03-01-2018, 07:31 AM

It's been over a year and the shine is off the apple.

I did my best to wait to give him some chance at some positive changes. He failed big time. He might have been bought off or threatened, but he still isn't doing what he promised to do. I laughed outloud at the headline of his finishing 74% of his agenda. Talk about fake news!

UNLESS...unless his real agenda is increasing the swamp's size so more us can be dumped into it.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#755)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

03-01-2018, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjeff View Post

I did my best to wait to give him some chance at some positive changes. He failed big time. He might have been bought off or threatened, but he still isn't doing what he promised to do. I laughed outloud at the headline of his finishing 74% of his agenda. Talk about fake news!

UNLESS...unless his real agenda is increasing the swamp's size so more us can be dumped into it.

Jeff Livingston
Trump lived up to his first promise.
He beat the beast! It was on all the networks.

If that is all he accomplishes, I remain a happy man.

Suggest you turn off CNN and perhaps try Fox.

Old
  (#756)
chefjeff
No sides, only players

03-02-2018, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Trump lived up to his first promise.
He beat the beast! It was on all the networks.

If that is all he accomplishes, I remain a happy man.

Suggest you turn off CNN and perhaps try Fox.

I don't watch either anymore. Why listen to known liars lie to me some more? That would be counterproductive.

But guess what? The reality about DaRump STILL EXIST in spite of my ignoring tv liars. So, being an honest man, what now, slide, what now?

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#757)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

03-02-2018, 07:38 AM

Quote:
I don't watch either anymore. Why listen to known liars lie to me some more? That would be counterproductive.

But guess what? The reality about DaRump STILL EXIST in spite of my ignoring tv liars. So, being an honest man, what now, slide, what now?

Jeff Livingston
I worked for a company that had outstanding liars.
Its easy to spot them.

I asked my boss, why do I feel so bad when I am being
treated so well.

He said, perhaps you understand that you are being lied to.

Thus the problem of finding the best and believable
liars and lock them up.

Power and money are big draws. Without consequence
we will continue to attract bright and not so bright scum.

Old
  (#758)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

03-02-2018, 07:49 AM

Quote:

Jeff Livingston

You have to admit that there is no one other than yourself that you would be happy about as POTUS. And we all know that doesn't have a snowball's chance...

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#759)
chefjeff
No sides, only players

03-02-2018, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strmanglr scott View Post
You have to admit that there is no one other than yourself that you would be happy about as POTUS. And we all know that doesn't have a snowball's chance...
That idea was brought up years ago and I rejected it completely, so you're wrong about my wanting to be president of the us.

I DO want to be president of MY life, however. But that isn't allowed in the freest land in the world anymore.

THAT is what I fight against: the complete takeover of the country by its govt. That never works out well, no matter who is in charge (or thinks he is) of it. That's a lesson it took me a while to learn, but once learned it can never be unlearned.

There is no saviour from the govt. There is no magic answer from above, from the gang's headquarters. There is only personal responsibilities that cannot be shrugged off on someone else no matter what any parchment says. It's not that kind of universe. To keep attempting that matches that definition of insanity we see so often.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#760)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

03-02-2018, 08:17 AM

Quote:
That idea was brought up years ago and I rejected it completely, so you're wrong about my wanting to be president of the us.

I DO want to be president of MY life, however. But that isn't allowed in the freest land in the world anymore.

THAT is what I fight against: the complete takeover of the country by its govt. That never works out well, no matter who is in charge (or thinks he is) of it. That's a lesson it took me a while to learn, but once learned it can never be unlearned.

There is no saviour from the govt. There is no magic answer from above, from the gang's headquarters. There is only personal responsibilities that cannot be shrugged off on someone else no matter what any parchment says. It's not that kind of universe. To keep attempting that matches that definition of insanity we see so often.
Jeff Livingston
I didn't say you wanted to be POTUS, I said that would be the only one you would be happy with.

Your problem is you think it's a citizen vs gov situation instead of a citizen run gov. We get the gov we deserve as it's been said. That includes you. Who did you vote for locally? Who did you go help to win?

Old
  (#761)
chefjeff
No sides, only players

03-02-2018, 08:32 AM

Quote:
I didn't say you wanted to be POTUS, I said that would be the only one you would be happy with.
And I said I would NOT be happy with that. What's the deal with that simple to understand statement about it? Why this post?

Quote:
I
Your problem is you think it's a citizen vs gov situation instead of a citizen run gov. We get the gov we deserve as it's been said. That includes you. Who did you vote for locally? Who did you go help to win?
Honest people cannot run a criminal gang as an honest enterprise; it is a criminal gang and thus must run as a criminal gang, its nature.

I've worked that system before and found out the truth about it: it cannot work to effect good ends from its bad means. I did the political thing for about a decade or more during the 80's. I campaigned for Ron Paul in '88, for an example of someone you probably have heard of. I also campaigned for several other LP candidates, I donated thousands of dollars and thousands of hours to the cause, speaking at high skools, caucusing, driving voters to the polls, driving candidates to speaking engagements, canvasing, working neighborhoods by knocking on doors (and getting chased off lawns), organizing the Iowa Party's conventions, the State Fair booth for years, and a whole bunch of other stuff I can't remember right now.

So, my problem is what?

Jeff Livingston

PS It is (was, before pussification) an American citizen's duty to reject the govt at every turn and take responsibility for one's own problems.

Old
  (#762)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

03-05-2018, 06:53 AM

Old
  (#763)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

03-06-2018, 12:31 PM

Old
  (#764)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

03-06-2018, 12:52 PM

Old
  (#765)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member

03-06-2018, 01:00 PM

Quote:
If only her name was as well known as Cruz.

Great quote, "good people with guns save lives at a faster rate than bad people with guns take lives".

No wonder sofie doesn't like your memes.

Great post.

Page 51 of 103 « First 41495051 525361101 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: