2 pocket question
Old
  (#1)
JazzyJeff87
AzB Plutonium Member
JazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Question 2 pocket question - 11-21-2018, 01:02 PM

What exactly is 2 pocket?

I know I saw it on a website once in like some random list of other pool games and I heard the name mentioned in a book but nothing about it. I was intrigued after a while and now can't remember where i saw it.

I've been just playing like one pocket except you also get the opposite side pocket. It's pretty cool and dangerous but I wonder if it's actually something totally different. Does anyone know? Searching for 2 pocket just gets me a bunch of garbage.

Anyone here from Maryland?

Old
  (#2)
JazzyJeff87
AzB Plutonium Member
JazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond repute

11-24-2018, 09:05 AM

Damn look it's been 3 days and no information for me. I know someone here has got to know. It isn't a big deal or anything but I don't like ponderation without confirmation. Like the license plates say. wtf are the rules for this game?

Old
  (#3)
9andout
Gunnin' for a 2 pack!!
9andout has a reputation beyond repute9andout has a reputation beyond repute9andout has a reputation beyond repute9andout has a reputation beyond repute9andout has a reputation beyond repute9andout has a reputation beyond repute9andout has a reputation beyond repute9andout has a reputation beyond repute9andout has a reputation beyond repute9andout has a reputation beyond repute9andout has a reputation beyond repute

11-24-2018, 09:11 AM

????
Similar to One Pocket.
But you get 2 pockets??
Just spitballin' lol

In training for the "Senior Division" By then I might actually be decent! Still love Earl!!
Lover of shot clocks!

Old
  (#4)
Luxury
AzB Silver Member
Luxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300
  Send a message via Yahoo to Luxury  
11-24-2018, 11:36 AM

The rules are very hard to remember but once a stripe or solid has been made in one of your two pockets (Sidepocket and corner pocket down by the foot rail) you become solids or stripes. You Have to make a carom, combo, Bankshot or kick shot into one of your pockets at the beginning of every inning. After you have done one of those you can start shooting at your group into either pocket straight in. If you are stripes 15 has to be made in your side pocket and for solids the one ball Has to be made in your side pocket. The eight ball has to be made last for the win.

Great game for practicing the specially shots. Some weird rules to remember for example if the eight ball is hanging in the jaws of any pocket you could make your last ball in one of your pockets and in the same shot pocket the eight ball for the win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old
  (#5)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
11-24-2018, 12:03 PM

Yes, people from MD here. Which part are you?

Old
  (#6)
JazzyJeff87
AzB Plutonium Member

09-17-2019, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury View Post
The rules are very hard to remember but once a stripe or solid has been made in one of your two pockets (Sidepocket and corner pocket down by the foot rail) you become solids or stripes. You Have to make a carom, combo, Bankshot or kick shot into one of your pockets at the beginning of every inning. After you have done one of those you can start shooting at your group into either pocket straight in. If you are stripes 15 has to be made in your side pocket and for solids the one ball Has to be made in your side pocket. The eight ball has to be made last for the win.

Great game for practicing the specially shots. Some weird rules to remember for example if the eight ball is hanging in the jaws of any pocket you could make your last ball in one of your pockets and in the same shot pocket the eight ball for the win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks I never realized that I got an answer here. Just looking at old stuff. That seems pretty cool but totally different than what I imagined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
Yes, people from MD here. Which part are you?

Southern. The great county of Calvert.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: