Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page The big MAC deal is dead till after the next election

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
The big MAC deal is dead till after the next election
Old
  (#1)
Dan_B
AzB Gold Member
Dan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 455

The big MAC deal is dead till after the next election - 10-17-2019, 08:25 AM

Daisy just said that globalist environmental rules must govern the USMCA,
her state requires it.

Old
  (#2)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-17-2019, 08:38 AM

2020 is going to be a bloodbath for Democrats

Old
  (#3)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

10-17-2019, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_B View Post
Daisy just said that globalist environmental rules must govern the USMCA,
her state requires it.
Or, it's almost wrapped up (she said, today).

Quote:
Democrats, Trump administration getting closer on USMCA

By SABRINA RODRIGUEZ and MEGAN CASSELLA
10/17/2019 12:33 PM EDT
Updated: 10/17/2019 06:18 PM EDT

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday that negotiations between the Trump administration and Democrats working to secure changes to the new North American trade pact are close to wrapping up, stressing that Democrats' top concern is enforcing the deal.

“I can honestly say that I think every day we're becoming closer,” Pelosi said during her weekly press conference.

Democrats moved at least one step forward in their ongoing negotiations on Thursday when they received a letter from Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador pledging to fully implement sweeping labor forms required under the new agreement.
Nothing about globalist environmental rules (how odd, right?), but concerns about enforcing the terms of labor reforms that are in the deal itself.

Hey, where did you read about her supposedly insisting on some globalist environmental rules? Are the labor reforms that are in the deal really environmental rules, somehow?

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#4)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
It has already started. There was RIP just last week.

Old
  (#5)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

10-18-2019, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
Why?
Just because they want to confiscate guns, allow millions of folks from Central and South America to stream across our border and vote, force young girls to share bathrooms with cross-dressers, eliminate the electoral college, legalize post-birth abortion, regulate speech, and turn the U.S. into Venezuela doesn't mean that the d'rat's message won't resonate with middle-America.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#6)
Dan_B
AzB Gold Member
Dan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 455

10-18-2019, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post

Hey, where did you read about her supposedly insisting on some globalist environmental rules? Are the labor reforms that are in the deal really environmental rules, somehow?
She brought it up during her tears for Cummings press'r.

It is my conclusion that, if, the Paris Climate Control, the "Globalist Environment (in her words)",
shakedown(my words) must be the enforcement rule for USMAC it becomes a
non-starter, dead on arrival when resubmitted to POTUS to signoff.
Mexico may sign it with conditions stretched out beyond any possible penalty
enforcement in our life time.

I am wondering if Daisy realizes that if her scheme to sabotage the deal were
implemented, California would be in non-compliance with her city's large deposit's
of human debris, Daisys' district is subject, now, to EPA violations according to
POTUS. Seems logical and well-reasoned... just like his middle east understanding of it's polluted vile status.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: