Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page GOP Sen. Rand Paul harassed by NY couple while eating lunch in California
Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
GOP Sen. Rand Paul harassed by NY couple while eating lunch in California
Old
  (#1)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

GOP Sen. Rand Paul harassed by NY couple while eating lunch in California - 10-19-2019, 10:51 AM

The "real" incivility is shown, time and time again, to be the STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (SOP) of the LEFT.

The DIM loons on here avoid talking about that and will deflect, divert, and ignore any attempt to get them to acknowledge it.

I have RARELY (don't recall if I did), if EVER seen a video where a "R" walked up to a table in a restaurant (or anywhere else) and started some BS, like this, with some "Ds" who were doing NOTHING but sitting and eating peacefully.

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of videos of "Ds" doing it to "Rs".

https://www.foxnews.com/media/senato...e-eating-lunch

Paul retweeted the video and said that while "the left blames incivility" on the president, he urges voters to "watch this video and decide who the rude ones are."

Old
  (#2)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 11:19 AM

It’s California. It only qualifies as incivility if someone poops on you.

Splitting time between Chicago and San Francisco.

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain

Old
  (#3)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

10-19-2019, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpack View Post
It’s California. It only qualifies as incivility if someone poops on you.
Went to the link, but decided not to watch the video......If it is what is being said, then it would just raise my BP thinking how I would likely go to jail if someone accosted me verbally or otherwise when I was trying to eat. I can't afford to pay for the reconstructive surgery of some asshat that gets in my face unprovoked. .Too old to put up with such crap.

============================
The Most Inspiring Speech: The Wisdom of a Third Grade Dropout Will Change Your Life
https://youtu.be/Bg_Q7KYWG1g

Last edited by our_auctionguy; 10-19-2019 at 11:44 AM.

Old
  (#4)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_auctionguy View Post
Went to the link, but decided not to watch the video......If it is what is being said, then it would just raise my BP thinking how I would likely go to jail of someone accosted me verbally or otherwise when I was trying to eat. I can't afford to pay for the reconstructive surgery of some asshat that gets in my face unprovoked. .Too old to put up with such crap.
The video isn’t really that bad. I expected it to be worse. It doesn’t show the whole encounter so I’m not sure what happened before the tape started rolling. Just an obnoxious foul woman talking about how she’s from New York.

If that happened to me I would have just laughed in her face. Her husband seemed to be trying to talk civilly about issues.

Old
  (#5)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

10-19-2019, 11:47 AM

Quote:
The video isn’t really that bad. I expected it to be worse. It doesn’t show the whole encounter so I’m not sure what happened before the tape started rolling. Just an obnoxious foul woman talking about how she’s from New York.

If that happened to me I would have just laughed in her face. Her husband seemed to be trying to talk civilly about issues.
I guess I am just getting too sensitive about others getting in people's faces about anything these days. Antifa sort of short circuited my tolerance module.

============================
The Most Inspiring Speech: The Wisdom of a Third Grade Dropout Will Change Your Life
https://youtu.be/Bg_Q7KYWG1g

Old
  (#6)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Went to the link, but decided not to watch the video......If it is what is being said, then it would just raise my BP thinking how I would likely go to jail if someone accosted me verbally or otherwise when I was trying to eat. I can't afford to pay for the reconstructive surgery of some asshat that gets in my face unprovoked. .Too old to put up with such crap.
This is what you are missing.
Attached Images

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#7)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Antifa sort of short circuited my tolerance module.
Same here.

Old
  (#8)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 11:51 AM

Come on guys, how could this nut get you all fired up?

Maybe us Californians are used to the loon battery.
Attached Images

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#9)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 01:27 PM

Quote:

Her "Husband" can choose some other time besides my meal to discuss his/her "issues." Besides, he should be fined for not having his dog properly muzzled.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.

Old
  (#10)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member

10-19-2019, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2pac View Post
Her "Husband" can choose some other time besides my meal to discuss his/her "issues." Besides, he should be fined for not having his dog properly muzzled.
Come on, these are just peace loving liberals with the obligatory “coexist” bumper sticker on their Prius.

Old
  (#11)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 01:51 PM

Biatches like her could use an 8 ball slap - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryswTQev6BQ

Old
  (#12)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

10-19-2019, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2pac View Post
I agree completely. He just wasn't out of control like she was.

Old
  (#13)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 02:11 PM

Quote:
I agree completely. He just wasn't out of control like she was.
I knew where you were coming from my friend.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.

Old
  (#14)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

10-19-2019, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
Biatches like her could use an 8 ball slap - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryswTQev6BQ
wtf did I just watch? Lol.

Old
  (#15)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

10-19-2019, 02:31 PM

Quote:
wtf did I just watch? Lol.
Lol, this slap was historic, he became legend. A sign in age video (I didn't pick that one, but below now) has tons of comments which are hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4linbuenh8

The 8 ball slap is in the same genre as the bring the amber lamps epic beard man video from a while back.

Funny take on it:

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/i36uo9...epic-beard-man

Original video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYZA7hPOZV8

Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: