Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Lindsey Graham Suggests Ukraine Quid Pro Quo Might Convince Him To Back Impeachment
Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Lindsey Graham Suggests Ukraine Quid Pro Quo Might Convince Him To Back Impeachment
Old
  (#1)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Lindsey Graham Suggests Ukraine Quid Pro Quo Might Convince Him To Back Impeachment - 10-21-2019, 09:13 AM

It would appear that cracks are appearing in Lindsay Grahams support for President Trump over Syria. If he loses Graham how many
more are going to follow him? Rising impeachment favor-ability in the polls aren't much of a help either.
One article pointed out there were so many violations in law that the Democrats would have problems logging them all to stay on point. That's pretty bad.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lindsay-g...peachment.html

Lindsey Graham Suggests Ukraine Quid Pro Quo Might Convince Him To Back Impeachment
HuffPost Mary Papenfuss,HuffPost 10 hours ago
Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email

Usually steadfast Donald Trump supporter Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) indicated that a convincing “quid pro quo” in the president’s dealings with Ukraine could make him reconsider his opposition to impeachment.

Graham revealed the surprising crack in his impeachment armor in an “Axios on HBO” interview that aired Sunday.

In another double-edged observation about Trump, Graham said that while the president can be “charming,” he was also a “handful” and an “equal opportunity abuser of people.”

Check it out in the promo clip above.

When asked if he would be open to impeaching Trump if enough incriminating information is developed, Graham said he would.

“Sure. I mean ... show me something that ... is a crime. If you could show me that ... Trump actually was engaging in a quid pro quo, outside the phone call, that would be very disturbing,” Graham told Axios’ Jonathan Swan.

But Graham still insisted that Trump pressing Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to launch an investigation into political rival Joe Biden and his son was “not impeachable,” even though at the time, Trump was withholding millions in military aid to the nation.

“I’ve read the transcript of the Ukrainian phone call. That’s not a quid pro quo to me,” Graham said.

However, Trump asking China to investigate Biden in front of reporters on national TV was “stupid,” Graham said.

“Nobody believes that China would be fair to Biden, Trump, me or you, or anybody ... I think that’s a frustrated Trump,” he added.

Graham’s interview on Tuesday preceded acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney’s declaration Thursday that Trump’s Ukraine dealing concerning Biden was a quid pro quo. But Graham still hasn’t seen anything impeachable, the senator’s spokesman Kevin Bishop told Axios on Friday.

Graham also expressed his anger about Trump’s decision to pull American troops out of Syria earlier this month and abandon Kurdish allies to a Turkish invasion. He called the move “dishonorable” and a “shit show.”

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $3.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#2)
Mr. Wilson
Banned
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

10-21-2019, 09:24 AM

Imbeciles.

Who thinks it should be OTHER than quid pro quo?
You want something for nothing? Of course that's how it works.

What retard doesn't think this?

Oh, dems. that's who.

Old
  (#3)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-21-2019, 09:28 AM

First the raid on former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko's home, and now the Ukranians are handing over evidence to the FBI of IMF money laundering enabled by the DNC and its criminal politicians.

Gird your loins Robin...the REAL shit is about to hit the fans.

Schiff is Schitting his pants.

Via CD Media:

Our source has seen the data from within the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s Office. CD Media can confirm the prosecutor’s office is ready to cooperate with the FBI and the information has been recently provided to FBI agents.

The first thing readers must realize is that the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) was an organization set up (extra-judicially) by the Obama Administration within Ukraine to help the Democrats cover up the vast corruption that had been going on, and as a tool to go after then-candidate Donald J. Trump. In fact, the initial head of the bureau engineered by the U.S. State Department in Ukraine, Artem Sytnyk, has been tried and convicted of conspiring to help presidential candidate Hillary Clinton defeat Donald Trump in the 2016 election. Sytnyk’s group was the office that released the so-called ‘black ledger’ against Paul Manafort, who was then Trump’s campaign manager and now sits in jail, convicted by the Mueller investigation.

CD Media’s editor-in-chief reported on the shakiness of the black ledger evidence at the time when writing for The Washington Times.

CD Media has access to numerous documents and will be posting updates this week from Ukraine.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Last edited by WGDave; 10-21-2019 at 09:31 AM.

Old
  (#4)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 09:34 AM

Why is it L Graham would so easily say this, because he's seen the transcript and knows there is no quid pro quo. But if there was...like Joe biteme...

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#5)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 09:35 AM

Graham was on television yesterday saying PDJT's plan for Syria was working just fine.

https://youtu.be/GrkEcFMLQms

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#6)
michael4
AzB Silver Member
michael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 09:37 AM

….another misleading title...…..

He said, basically in theory an improper quid pro quo could call for impeachment, and he also said that's not what he sees here.....

Old
  (#7)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 09:39 AM

Robin, Robin, Robin....my friend.... Yahoo regurgitating Huffpost? Yea, I'm sure that's an unbias & completely true article...

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#8)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 10:39 AM

And "if" a frog had a square ass he'd shit itty bitty bricks. You gotta love the fake news using "if" combined with some lie of a scenario to then push a lying narrative for the consumption by gullible useful idiots...and their favorite is when they push this bullshit by placing a republican's name with it. Let's try this..."if" Robin posted something intelligent that might cause gullible useful idiots elsewhere to doubt his future allegiance. You see, it's easy...and that has as much legitimacy as "if" there is a damning quid pro quo.

Old
  (#9)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 11:15 AM

What was good for Bite-m is good for Trump?
Unless you are a Dim.

dumluk

Old
  (#10)
tableroll
AzB Silver Member
tableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
It would appear that cracks are appearing in Lindsay Grahams support for President Trump over Syria. If he loses Graham how many
more are going to follow him? Rising impeachment favor-ability in the polls aren't much of a help either.
One article pointed out there were so many violations in law that the Democrats would have problems logging them all to stay on point. That's pretty bad.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lindsay-g...peachment.html

HuffPost Mary Papenfuss,HuffPost 10 hours ago
Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email

Usually steadfast Donald Trump supporter Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) indicated that a convincing “quid pro quo” in the president’s dealings with Ukraine could make him reconsider his opposition to impeachment.

Graham revealed the surprising crack in his impeachment armor in an “Axios on HBO” interview that aired Sunday.

In another double-edged observation about Trump, Graham said that while the president can be “charming,” he was also a “handful” and an “equal opportunity abuser of people.”

Check it out in the promo clip above.

When asked if he would be open to impeaching Trump if enough incriminating information is developed, Graham said he would.

“Sure. I mean ... show me something that ... is a crime. If you could show me that ... Trump actually was engaging in a quid pro quo, outside the phone call, that would be very disturbing,” Graham told Axios’ Jonathan Swan.

But Graham still insisted that Trump pressing Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to launch an investigation into political rival Joe Biden and his son was “not impeachable,” even though at the time, Trump was withholding millions in military aid to the nation.

“I’ve read the transcript of the Ukrainian phone call. That’s not a quid pro quo to me,” Graham said.

However, Trump asking China to investigate Biden in front of reporters on national TV was “stupid,” Graham said.

“Nobody believes that China would be fair to Biden, Trump, me or you, or anybody ... I think that’s a frustrated Trump,” he added.

Graham’s interview on Tuesday preceded acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney’s declaration Thursday that Trump’s Ukraine dealing concerning Biden was a quid pro quo. But Graham still hasn’t seen anything impeachable, the senator’s spokesman Kevin Bishop told Axios on Friday.

Graham also expressed his anger about Trump’s decision to pull American troops out of Syria earlier this month and abandon Kurdish allies to a Turkish invasion. He called the move “dishonorable” and a “shit show.”

Wolf has been cried way too many tines. Take a break.

Old
  (#11)
Jimmy M.
Insomniac
Jimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8950

10-21-2019, 02:28 PM

Robin doesn't actually read the stories, just the headlines. The headline is extremely misleading with regards to what he actually said.

“Sure. I mean ... show me something that ... is a crime. If you could show me that ... Trump actually was engaging in a quid pro quo, outside the phone call, that would be very disturbing"

“I’ve read the transcript of the Ukrainian phone call. That’s not a quid pro quo to me."

So, basically, his message was, "show me some actual proof, which you haven't done so far, and then we'll talk."

Old
  (#12)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 04:23 PM

You guys have it all wrong, trust me. We're going to get him now!

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $3.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#13)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
Imbeciles.

Oh, dems. that's who.
The framers of our Constitution. Are you calling them retards? Yeah It's in there!

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Old
  (#14)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strmanglr scott View Post
Why is it L Graham would so easily say this, because he's seen the transcript and knows there is no quid pro quo. But if there was...like Joe biteme...
A quid pro quo is not necessary to establish a high crime or misdemeanor. However Mulvaney vocally, live and on tape admitted it was a quid pro quo and that they do it all of the time and we should just get over it.

Afterward Mulvaney said that he didn't say it. However, every time you watch the tape he says it. Gimme a break. Ya wanna be a moron and believe the sanctity of this regime then have at it be branded by it.

Old
  (#15)
philly
AzB Silver Member

10-21-2019, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
Imbeciles.

Oh, dems. that's who.
The framers of our Constitution. Are you calling them retards? Yeah It's in there!

Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: