The Turning Stone Classic XXX Free Live Stream August 23 - 26, 2018

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was just looking too and Al isn't doing anything yet. :mad:
Timestamp is off by 6 mins for some reason.

Yeah, Al usually says he might start at 10, might start at 12, depending on when he gets up. I wish that guy would do some work instead of sleeping all the time.

[:wink:]

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Day 2 We Are Live

The Turning Stone Classic XXX resumes

https://www.facebook.com/UpStateAL

39811574_2193492953994081_8207323215756787712_o.jpg

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Al -- you asked on stream how large Frankie Hernandez's B&R package was yesterday.

It was a 3-pack, Games 7, 8, and 9 to end the match.

mowermarty

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
new link needed each reboot?

The link Nyra 415 worked untill the reboot but now does not work. face book deleated my account which was only used to watch pool. I believe because I sent the constant emails to my spam folder.
Any chance for youtube or a new link? Face book is just not worth the hassle for a twice a year user.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've signed into my facebook account and am at your page with the advertisement.
Now what?
How do I get the streams?

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The link Nyra 415 worked untill the reboot but now does not work. face book deleated my account which was only used to watch pool. I believe because I sent the constant emails to my spam folder.
Any chance for youtube or a new link? Face book is just not worth the hassle for a twice a year user.

The link provided by the guy not AL a few posts above works for me without having to sign in to FB-usually you see a big box which has options to create an account or sign in in big letters but at the bottom there is a 'not now' option-hit that and you should be good-assuming you are using a pc and not a phone. No idea how the phone works for streaming FB

PS-Im getting what looks like 2 guys practicing now and a notice of a match at 12pm EST time match which is already over! ...????????? Not to mention we are not on standard time.

Last edited:

mowermarty

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it did work before

It worked like that for a while but since the stream reboot on sending end has reverted back to just a video of 2 matches ago.

nyra415

Registered
Stream link

Al should post the direct link to the matches not the link to his facebook account. As we all know if you are not on FB you can't access the matches without the direct link even though he says it's free.

frankw

Semi Retired Bodybuilder
Silver Member
Mika and Luc would have been a good match to see...over before i could get to it. A couple of the fastest players lol