FS/ Becue Dark Matter Break Cue

nicknjan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
This is brand new. Just got it two days ago. Can't seem to get a feel for it. Going to continue to use my old break cue. Paid $670 (dollars not euros). It's yours for $500 shipped to lower 48. SOLD!!!

Attachments

• DSC_0008.jpg
    DSC_0008.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 1,015
  • DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 875
  • DSC_0010.jpg
    DSC_0010.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 757
Last edited:

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Interesting. I have one coming this week. But I had the weight of mine increased to 20.5 ounces and forward loaded. I'm looking forward to seeing how it feels.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Mine is 19.1oz and forward loaded.
Can you explain what didn't feel right for you? Was it the texture of the shaft, or the balance of the cue, or something else?

BTW, $500 is a great deal to get this two day old cue.

I'm actually switching to a Revo shaft and the Dark Matter break cue. I'm going to give each at least a month of play to see what I think of each.

Last edited:

nicknjan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
My old break cue is a custom. Tip is 13.5mm and the shaft (ebony) weights in at 7oz, making the overall weight 21.3oz. Very forward balanced. Tip is a samsara just like the Becue but feels like a more powerful break than the Becue.
I must disclose here that my break is the weakest part of my game. This cue just doesn't give me the confidence I get with the old cue. Selling it before I take it anywhere and drop it. And yes the price is certainly right.

frankw

Semi Retired Bodybuilder
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
If you still have it, I'd like to purchase...not sure pm went through...having computer issues lol